Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (3.19.2013) (WIFI ONLY)

OP task650

1st August 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #21  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,849

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonk12

do i have to really wipe everything. Im on stock ICS and im about to root so i can flash this?!?

Whats so hard with following the directions? Are you trolling my thread dude?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #22  
Flag Carolina
Thanks Meter: 25

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

Whats so hard with following the directions? Are you trolling my thread dude?

NO DUDE i was just curious... sorry if it hurt you
1st August 2012, 04:22 AM   |  #23  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

NO DUDE i was just curious... sorry if it hurt you

just wondering how one couldn't comprehend the BIG BOLD LETTERING that's obviously stated in the OP. It's not a question about me being "hurt" (lame attempt dude), it's a question about whether you know how to read or not.
1st August 2012, 04:30 AM   |  #24  
Flag Carolina
Thanks Meter: 25

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

just wondering how one couldn't comprehend the BIG BOLD LETTERING that's obviously stated in the OP. It's not a question about me being "hurt" (lame attempt dude), it's a question about whether you know how to read or not.

I do know how to read, you can be sure about it, but i asked anyway because i was coming from one rom to literally the same rom so i thought that a full wipe wasn't necessary plus i'm a noob, the same way you were when you started in the dev world
1st August 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #25  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I do know how to read, you can be sure about it, but i asked anyway because i was coming from one rom to literally the same rom so i thought that a full wipe wasn't necessary plus i'm a noob, the same way you were when you started in the dev world

oh. ok. i wasn't so sure because for some reason you had asked the obvious. so that being said. alright. you're a noob. thats cool. then here's my advice to you as a noob. always follow the instructions that a dev gives in the OP. it will always result in the best flash possible. I wouldnt put those instructions in the OP if they weren't necessary. also. i never started in the "dev world". i live in it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #26  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 19

148 posts
More
Unhappy Flashing screen
Going from Task14 I followed these instructions and seemed all was okay after reboot but when I pressed power off and then on again the screen was scrambled and flickering. Had to get back to Restore by holding all 3 buttons.. Fortunately I had done a Nandroid BU so am back to Task14. I remember a similar problem with someone else's ROM. Am using TWRP to flash - should I have reflashed to stock first?
Last edited by mirskym; 1st August 2012 at 05:35 AM.
1st August 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #27  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirskym

Going from Task14 I followed these instructions and seemed all was okay after reboot but when I pressed power off and then on again the screen was scrambled and flickering. Had to get back to Restore by holding all 3 buttons.. Fortunately I had done a Nandroid BU so am back to Task14. I really remember a similar problem with someone else's ROM... Am using TWRP clock model to flash - should I have reflashed to stock first?

you obviously did something wrong considering you are the only one to report the issue. i have no clue about that recovery that you are using but it could be the culprit. the issue you're having doesn't happen with this rom.
1st August 2012, 05:44 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 8

52 posts
flashed it. looks good thanks, hope to see overclocking and other mods soon.
1st August 2012, 05:45 AM   |  #29  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esiemi

flashed it. looks good thanks, hope to see overclocking and other mods soon.

i have nothing to do with overclocking. thats a kernels job. pershoot works on things like that. maybe he will do something for you.
1st August 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 7

44 posts
Hey Task! I've been waiting for your ICS rom since your HC rom. Thanks for getting this out to us so fast. I'm having trouble connecting to my wireless-N. My wireless-G shows up. This happened to me before on HC roms, but I usually flash the rom a few times before it picks up my N network, but some reason it's not showing up this time. Any ideas? Sorry if this question doesn't belong here, but I would appreciate the help.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread