5,600,182 Members 38,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (3.19.2013) (WIFI ONLY)

Tip us?

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 45776

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonk12 View Post
do i have to really wipe everything. Im on stock ICS and im about to root so i can flash this?!?
Whats so hard with following the directions? Are you trolling my thread dude?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tonk12
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Whats so hard with following the directions? Are you trolling my thread dude?
NO DUDE i was just curious... sorry if it hurt you
Sent from my:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (SGH-I727) feat. AOKP JB 16-11-12
or
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) feat. CM 10.1 (4.2) 29-12-12
Using...Chrome
My English might not be the best, Spanish is my main language

Waiting for my Nexus 4 :P

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 45776

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
NO DUDE i was just curious... sorry if it hurt you
just wondering how one couldn't comprehend the BIG BOLD LETTERING that's obviously stated in the OP. It's not a question about me being "hurt" (lame attempt dude), it's a question about whether you know how to read or not.

tonk12
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
just wondering how one couldn't comprehend the BIG BOLD LETTERING that's obviously stated in the OP. It's not a question about me being "hurt" (lame attempt dude), it's a question about whether you know how to read or not.
I do know how to read, you can be sure about it, but i asked anyway because i was coming from one rom to literally the same rom so i thought that a full wipe wasn't necessary plus i'm a noob, the same way you were when you started in the dev world
Sent from my:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (SGH-I727) feat. AOKP JB 16-11-12
or
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) feat. CM 10.1 (4.2) 29-12-12
Using...Chrome
My English might not be the best, Spanish is my main language

Waiting for my Nexus 4 :P

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 45776

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I do know how to read, you can be sure about it, but i asked anyway because i was coming from one rom to literally the same rom so i thought that a full wipe wasn't necessary plus i'm a noob, the same way you were when you started in the dev world
oh. ok. i wasn't so sure because for some reason you had asked the obvious. so that being said. alright. you're a noob. thats cool. then here's my advice to you as a noob. always follow the instructions that a dev gives in the OP. it will always result in the best flash possible. I wouldnt put those instructions in the OP if they weren't necessary. also. i never started in the "dev world". i live in it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mirskym
Old
(Last edited by mirskym; 1st August 2012 at 04:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Unhappy Flashing screen

Going from Task14 I followed these instructions and seemed all was okay after reboot but when I pressed power off and then on again the screen was scrambled and flickering. Had to get back to Restore by holding all 3 buttons.. Fortunately I had done a Nandroid BU so am back to Task14. I remember a similar problem with someone else's ROM. Am using TWRP to flash - should I have reflashed to stock first?

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 45776

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirskym View Post
Going from Task14 I followed these instructions and seemed all was okay after reboot but when I pressed power off and then on again the screen was scrambled and flickering. Had to get back to Restore by holding all 3 buttons.. Fortunately I had done a Nandroid BU so am back to Task14. I really remember a similar problem with someone else's ROM... Am using TWRP clock model to flash - should I have reflashed to stock first?
you obviously did something wrong considering you are the only one to report the issue. i have no clue about that recovery that you are using but it could be the culprit. the issue you're having doesn't happen with this rom.

esiemi
Old
Thanks Meter 8
flashed it. looks good thanks, hope to see overclocking and other mods soon.

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 45776

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by esiemi View Post
flashed it. looks good thanks, hope to see overclocking and other mods soon.
i have nothing to do with overclocking. thats a kernels job. pershoot works on things like that. maybe he will do something for you.

ep3k20a03
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hey Task! I've been waiting for your ICS rom since your HC rom. Thanks for getting this out to us so fast. I'm having trouble connecting to my wireless-N. My wireless-G shows up. This happened to me before on HC roms, but I usually flash the rom a few times before it picks up my N network, but some reason it's not showing up this time. Any ideas? Sorry if this question doesn't belong here, but I would appreciate the help.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe