Originally Posted by stiffmast3r
What's hard to understand on a slow motion video? I don't talk about anything, just that I made a short slow motion movie. Don't be mad bro, just as Wiki if u didn't know what's "slow motion" is
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Slow motion video has been a feature of the stock One X camera from day one. (Well, actually, even before that; it was a feature even on pre-release review cameras.)
As far as I can see, the only differences are:
* Front / rear camera selection is now an icon in the main UI, not hidden at the top of the setup menu
* Vertical instead of horizontal zoom bar (easier to adjust, but less fine-grained; still pointless because it is only digital zoom)
* Scene modes are now not listed separately under Camera Scenes, but grouped under 'Scene selection' entry (less scrolling but one extra tap to get to them)
* Either there's a new Normal scene mode, or more likely Auto has just been renamed Normal
* Aspect and resolution are now combined into a single option, rather than separate options
* Blue instead of green highlight
No sign of the ability to control JPEG or movie compression level, so the most important and most-requested feature is still missing.
Head of an Android household: HTC One X+ International 64GB, HTC One X International 32GB, two hopelessly unstable Asus Eee Pad Transformers (32GB and 16GB, each with keyboard docks; remember -- friends don't let friends buy Asus), Samsung Galaxy Ace, and a Fuhu Nabi 2.