Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 50,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Installing android on HTC Mozart

Tip us?

Cruncher99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Installing android on HTC Mozart

Hey guys,

i have a little question could i install android on my phone?
I hope someone can help me, thanks.

Localhorst86
Old
Thanks Meter 115
No, there is currently no way of installing android on any WP7 device (there is however a way to install android and wp7 on an htc 2hd which is a native wm6.5 phone)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
Phone: Nokia Lumia 920, retired my HTC 7 Mozart
Tablet: Acer Iconia W510 (Windows 8) - finally got rid of the horrible Samsung Galaxy Tab (P7510)

vikingsail
Old
Thanks Meter 10
why don't u try to stay here and enjoy the fantastic system very different system?

milanche012
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsail View Post
why don't u try to stay here and enjoy the fantastic system very different system?
I agree on that + windows phone 7.8 is coming soon

elhattak7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default is this true

Upgrade/Update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 - Android App Development
Now let’s see how to update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 :

1. Install the ROM Manager on your HTC 7 Mozart. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.

2. Connect your HTC 7 Mozart to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.

3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.

4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.3.3 on your HTC 7 Mozart. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC 7 Mozart device and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.3.3

Bobage
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhattak7 View Post
Upgrade/Update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 - Android App Development
Now let’s see how to update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 :

1. Install the ROM Manager on your HTC 7 Mozart. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.

2. Connect your HTC 7 Mozart to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.

3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.

4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.3.3 on your HTC 7 Mozart. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC 7 Mozart device and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.3.3
Do you have screenshots or can anyone confirm?

Luapina
Old
(Last edited by Luapina; 24th September 2012 at 02:14 PM.) Reason: Forgot sth.
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down It's Fake

This Tutorial is a fake! How do you want to install a application from the Android Store to your WP7?

I also found the source of this post, but lost it... On that Website you can see that this is a fake for sure...
I am waiting for this as well, but beleave me guys there is curruntly no way!

Edit:
Found the source:
FAKE!
htt p:// ww w.upgrade-update-android.info/2011/05/upgradeupdate-htc-7-mozart-to-android_9260.html
FAKE!

|L_Santo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapina View Post
This Tutorial is a fake! How do you want to install a application from the Android Store to your WP7?

I also found the source of this post, but lost it... On that Website you can see that this is a fake for sure...
I am waiting for this as well, but beleave me guys there is curruntly no way!

Edit:
Found the source:
FAKE!
htt p:// ww w.upgrade-update-android.info/2011/05/upgradeupdate-htc-7-mozart-to-android_9260.html
FAKE!

Enormous fake Notice !

Annihilus
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Why did you buy a Windows Phone if you want an Andriod OS?
The Following User Says Thank You to Annihilus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frahman
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
Why did you buy a Windows Phone if you want an Andriod OS?
Agree!! by the way.. where is the thread starter go?