App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Installing android on HTC Mozart

1st August 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys,

i have a little question could i install android on my phone?
I hope someone can help me, thanks.
1st August 2012, 10:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 115

615 posts
More
No, there is currently no way of installing android on any WP7 device (there is however a way to install android and wp7 on an htc 2hd which is a native wm6.5 phone)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
9th August 2012, 10:54 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

37 posts
why don't u try to stay here and enjoy the fantastic system very different system?
13th September 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #4  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsail

why don't u try to stay here and enjoy the fantastic system very different system?

I agree on that + windows phone 7.8 is coming soon
18th September 2012, 12:17 AM   |  #5  

1 posts
is this true
Upgrade/Update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 - Android App Development
Now let’s see how to update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 :

1. Install the ROM Manager on your HTC 7 Mozart. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.

2. Connect your HTC 7 Mozart to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.

3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.

4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.3.3 on your HTC 7 Mozart. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC 7 Mozart device and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.3.3
23rd September 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #6  
Flag Bolton

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhattak7

Upgrade/Update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 - Android App Development
Now let’s see how to update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 :

1. Install the ROM Manager on your HTC 7 Mozart. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.

2. Connect your HTC 7 Mozart to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.

3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.

4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.3.3 on your HTC 7 Mozart. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC 7 Mozart device and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.3.3

Do you have screenshots or can anyone confirm?
24th September 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #7  

4 posts
Thumbs down It's Fake
This Tutorial is a fake! How do you want to install a application from the Android Store to your WP7?

I also found the source of this post, but lost it... On that Website you can see that this is a fake for sure...
I am waiting for this as well, but beleave me guys there is curruntly no way!

Edit:
Found the source:
FAKE!
htt p:// ww w.upgrade-update-android.info/2011/05/upgradeupdate-htc-7-mozart-to-android_9260.html
FAKE!
Last edited by Luapina; 24th September 2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Forgot sth.
25th September 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #8  
Flag Canosa
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapina

This Tutorial is a fake! How do you want to install a application from the Android Store to your WP7?

I also found the source of this post, but lost it... On that Website you can see that this is a fake for sure...
I am waiting for this as well, but beleave me guys there is curruntly no way!

Edit:
Found the source:
FAKE!
htt p:// ww w.upgrade-update-android.info/2011/05/upgradeupdate-htc-7-mozart-to-android_9260.html
FAKE!

Enormous fake Notice !
25th September 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 26

72 posts
Why did you buy a Windows Phone if you want an Andriod OS?
The Following User Says Thank You to Annihilus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #10  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilus

Why did you buy a Windows Phone if you want an Andriod OS?

Agree!! by the way.. where is the thread starter go?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread