Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ
I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!
If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!
I created an easy to use GUI program for the Wildfire S. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff.
If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!
- Install HTC Drivers - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot)REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here.Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
TWRP 220.127.116.11 GSM /18.104.22.168 CDMA - MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT ONE!!!
User Provided Recovery
-Flash Kernels provided
User Provided Kernel
- Link to the FAQ thread
- Link to the Amaze Development thread
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!
Here is a screenshot.
How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
3. Extract the folder anywhere.
4. Run the program.
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Developers who put time into make this for us!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
v2.0 Released! 1-18-2013
- Major Overhaul
- Updated TWRP GSM to 22.214.171.124 and TWRP CDMA to 126.96.36.199
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Replaced SuperSU with SuperUser
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for TWRP 188.8.131.52 ONLY)
- Updated APK Batch Installer Tool to v1.4.1
v2.1 Released! 1-23-2013
- Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
- When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.
- Added a link to the factory RUU
- Added Check CID feature
- Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
- Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
- Added more clarity
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?