I finally unbricked my s5839i.
I dont know if it works for other Samsung models but it worked fine to my device. So if you are not sure dont do it.
1. First thing to do is to download Odin3 v1.85 http://www.google.gr/url?sa=t&rct=j&...Rp2FE8eXLf3rEg.
2. You have to dounload totoro_623.pit http://www.mod2xtreme.com/showthread...-amp-PIT-files. It does'nt mater if it says that is for Galaxy Y because S5839i has BaseModelName value="GT-S5360" .So dont worry.
3. Last thing you have to dounload is a Firmware. I tried this one "S5839IBULC1_VD2LB2_Germany_Vodafone_Android_2 .3.6 " http://www.tsar3000.com/Joomla/index...sung&Itemid=82 and it worked fine.It is not my language but i couldn't find something else.
4. After you have finished dounloading, run Odin3 v1.85.
a. Click pit button and select: totoro_0623.pit
b. Click BOOT button and select: BOOT_S5839iBULC1_REV00.tar.md5
c. Click Phone button and select: MODEM_S5839iBULC1_REV00.tar.md5
d. Click PDA button and select: PDA_S5839iBULC1_REV00.tar.md5
e. Click CSC button and select: GT-S5839i-csc_ext-VD2LB2.tar.md5
5. Put your phone into Download Mode: Press Power + Volume Up+Down and in the Warning screen press the volume up.
Connect USB cable to your phone and the program must read the Com number it takes.
Click Start button in Odin3 v1.85 and the update process will start.
Do not touch or remove anything till the device rebooted and you can see PASS word on the program.
Thats it.Your phone reboots into android.It may take longer to boot ,so be patient.
Now you can change the language to your native one.
I hope i helped.
If you follow these steps, you do it on your oun risk.