Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1919
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Just the thread I was looking for...
Haven't done a whole lot of ICS themeing (GB use to be so much easier), and especially not with TouchWiz. Anyway, I have the following questions in reference to the screen shot below. Most of these changes, if not all, I believe are in the SystemUI. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
1) How the hell do you get rid of the carrier ID? Also, if I wanted to move it to where the date currently is in the notification menu, how would this be accomplished?
2) How do I change the quick menu toggle color? Is it a hexcode or a png... haven't been able to find it anywhere? Maybe in the framework-res?
3) For future's sake & reference which xml is this color at (the background for the toggles)?
4) How do I right align the date by the settings button?
5) Text color location for this?
6) Background Color for this?
F.Y.I. This apk manager works perfect for decompiling and recompiling the systemui and framework-res, for the SGS3. Don't forget to install your framework-res first.