mistake during flashing ASUS-HYDRO 4.2-(8/2)-TF300/TF300tg

Search This thread

Athl0n

Oct 26, 2008
I made a mistake during flashing ASUS-HYDRO 4.2-(8/2)-TF300/TF300tg. Everything went fine but I have put img in external card not in sd card. Now and I don't have image to instal in clockworth mode. What is worse pad don't start and I have start screen. What to do?

dxwilliams40

Mar 10, 2011
Savannah, GA
You made a mistake posting in the development section. You already posted this in general. Just wait for a response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Admiral2145

Sep 28, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 6
I made a mistake during flashing ASUS-HYDRO 4.2-(8/2)-TF300/TF300tg. Everything went fine but I have put img in external card not in sd card. Now and I don't have image to instal in clockworth mode. What is worse pad don't start and I have start screen. What to do?

Originally Posted by Admiral2145
can we transfer files from windows to the sd card in the recovery?
Install Android ADB (found in the SDK package, check Google if you need help to install).
Then, go to Install from sdcard menu once so it mounts the sdcard, then type on your computer:

adb push C:\myfile.bla /sdcard/

Go back and forth in the Install zip from sdcard menu and your file will be there.

Btw install twrp recovery and you won't have that problem because it uses external and internal sd card

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2012
cleveland
Originally Posted by Admiral2145
can we transfer files from windows to the sd card in the recovery?
Install Android ADB (found in the SDK package, check Google if you need help to install).
Then, go to Install from sdcard menu once so it mounts the sdcard, then type on your computer:

adb push C:\myfile.bla /sdcard/

Go back and forth in the Install zip from sdcard menu and your file will be there.

Btw install twrp recovery and you won't have that problem because it uses external and internal sd card

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

just install the new twrp 2.2.1.3 it has ext sd card capabilities thats what im using and i can confirm it works fine

Athl0n

Oct 26, 2008
I made as you described. File has been copied, but I still don't have it in menu "install zip from sd card/ choose zip from sdcard"

Athl0n

Oct 26, 2008
I have installed twrp 2.2.1.3 and I am able to install from external sd card!!! Thanks a lot for your help. Flashing is in progress.