5,593,293 Members 32,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What theme style do you prefer?
Simple white icons on transparent black background 41 34.17%
Colorful icons on transparent black background 79 65.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][ICS][AROMA] JellyBeanRom ICS v8 [P75xx][01.04.2013]

Tip us?

ungureanuc
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by serosis View Post
Hide system bar in the power menu would be the most excellent of additions.
Hiding it is not really an option because "hiding" means killing the status bar which is a process, and therefore there will be no notifications.
I am using an apk which hides/kill the status bar but, occasionally I'm also using the tab also a sec phone and I cannot hide the bar... that's why I asked to-do if there's a way to make it transparent...
If I helped in any way, please hit thanks button... Some say it's free!

serosis
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungureanuc View Post
Hiding it is not really an option because "hiding" means killing the status bar which is a process, and therefore there will be no notifications.
I am using an apk which hides/kill the status bar but, occasionally I'm also using the tab also a sec phone and I cannot hide the bar... that's why I asked to-do if there's a way to make it transparent...
I seem to remember in CM9 that fullscreen apps would hide the system bar and that CM10/.1 have a hide bar option in the power menu.

At the moment I use an app that also kills the system bar, but turns it back on after it is back from sleep. I would much rather have the option to turn it on in the power menu so I would not have to cycle through sleep mode. Or return the ability to hide it for fullscreen apps instead of just fading out the icons.

ungureanuc
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I seem to remember in CM9 that fullscreen apps would hide the system bar and that CM10/.1 have a hide bar option in the power menu.

At the moment I use an app that also kills the system bar, but turns it back on after it is back from sleep. I would much rather have the option to turn it on in the power menu so I would not have to cycle through sleep mode. Or return the ability to hide it for fullscreen apps instead of just fading out the icons.
I don't know which app you use, but I use, even bought an app which does everything you've said, hide bar in specific apps, or simply by sliding 4 fingers on the display, anytime I wish it to be hid. And it does much more than hiding the status bar..
I don't know if I can put its name here, but surely I can PM you with its name if you are interested to try it... Just let me know.

serosis
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungureanuc View Post
I don't know which app you use, but I use, even bought an app which does everything you've said, hide bar in specific apps, or simply by sliding 4 fingers on the display, anytime I wish it to be hid. And it does much more than hiding the status bar..
I don't know if I can put its name here, but surely I can PM you with its name if you are interested to try it... Just let me know.
I am intrigued. Pretty much what I want is to be able to disable it whenever I want even from within an app.

ungureanuc
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I am intrigued. Pretty much what I want is to be able to disable it whenever I want even from within an app.
The app I mentioned, has the "ability"/option to hide the bar when you start ANY app you choose. So... when start an app you've selected in GMD Gesture Control app to be hid, the app will always start in fullscreen.

Veram
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This rom is battery monster

eushaun99
Old
Thanks Meter 802
Default Re: [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS v7 [P75xx/R][T859][13.10.2012]

Are there anymore updates on this rom? I really love this rom and as far as I know there aren't any other stock-based custom rom for the P7500.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

Pilsor
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram View Post
This rom is battery monster
Why ??? ... Toldo's Rom + Yoad's kernel ('running wit Cpuspeed at 1.4GHz) = Deep Sleep works very well , several days ... check it out with "CpuSpy , free download"

Why ??? ... or is the user?
from Psion 3 series to Palm3 series<-> Sony Clio ->TungstenC to Hp HX4700 to iPhone (2G) ... now back to PPC, HTC Touch HD... iPhone 3G ... Android: Samsung Galaxy S1 ... Samsung Tab 10.1 ... now Nexus 4 and Nexus 10

mike2nl
Old
Thanks Meter 517
Default Re: [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS v7 [P75xx/R][T859][13.10.2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilsor View Post
Why ??? ... Toldo's Rom + Yoad's kernel ('running wit Cpuspeed at 1.4GHz) = Deep Sleep works very well , several days ... check it out with "CpuSpy , free download"

Why ??? ... or is the user?
++1 on that. Long time use and it is still amazing with very frequently use of the tablet.
One thing is very bad, good things can't be make more better (*lol)
Sensation XE: 光盤 6, PYDX & AIO latest
SGT 10.1 3G: JellyBeanICS v8, Yoda 2.4
SGT 7 3G: CM 11, 4.4.2 storm31
HD2: 光盤 3.7, marc 0.2.3
Teams: CHTBeta & Art, CD
Apps: 3D Photo Browser Mods
Android Test Links: USB Echo
The Following User Says Thank You to mike2nl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pablo0407
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Wifi direct is not working for me. Everytime I try to enable it I get Settings FC. I've tried with yoda and a1 kernel. I'm on wifi tab. Any suggestions? The stettings.apk in post #246 has been deleted. Everything else working like a charm!

Thanks.

Tags
galaxy tab 10.1, jellybean, official ics, p7500