Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 44,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges

Tip us?

ziege
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdyg View Post
tried flashing this and i think it just formatted my sd
same happend to me ... thanks
[PHONE] HTC ONE X white
[ROM] Viper X 4.0.3 - Sense 5 JellyBean
[HBOOT] 1.39
[Kernel] Alex-V_S.E_2.6 V3
[Radio] 5.1204.162.29
[Recovery] TWRP recovery 2.6.0.0

PLEASE CLICK THANKS IF I COULD HELP YOU!

E.T.Heil
Old
(Last edited by E.T.Heil; 4th August 2012 at 10:29 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
Those stating these formatted SD, I need to know exactly which file you downloaded and flashed. These files are already being used by a One X owner, with no report of impacting the SD card. I sincerely apologize and will work to get this remedied asap!

I will be pulling the download links soon to prevent further issue. All this zip has in it is a simple updater script, should not have formatted anything and flashed in seconds.

I will also need to know the state of your device, software versions, what recovery being used and so on.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium HD

clandes
Old
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil View Post
Those stating these formatted SD, I need to know exactly which file you downloaded and flashed. These files are already being used by a One X owner, with no report of impacting the SD card. I sincerely apologize and will work to get this remedied asap!

I will be pulling the download links soon to prevent further issue. All this zip has in it is a simple updater script, should not have formatted anything and flashed in seconds.

I will also need to know the state of your device, software versions, what recovery being used and so on.

Is it possible that this OneX owner is one of the few with an s-off device? As far as I know it's not possible to change splash screen on s-on devices. Correct me if I'm wrong - I'd love to change mine but I don't want do format my SD card while trying.
I am what I am - go live with it

E.T.Heil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
It's possible, but, if the partition is locked then it should do nothing...not format the SD.

E.T.Heil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftycarper1 View Post
Can i make a request for something Killzone/Helghast related?
Yes, yes you can. I will work on requests still while I try and figure out what is going on with flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bogfather
Old
Thanks Meter 174
Isn't the EVO 4g LTE the dual core one x? This is the forum for the tegra3 model. I wonder if that's why its not working (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA venom premium

E.T.Heil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogfather View Post
Isn't the EVO 4g LTE the dual core one x? This is the forum for the tegra3 model. I wonder if that's why its not working (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA venom premium
You are correct for the processor specs, however, I know for a fact that they can be used on the One X. I am in the dark until I here back from the two that reported the issue.

Also, my tester reports that the new OTA is blocking the flashing of splash screens He is Rooted, S-ON and was able to flash multiple times. One thing I am curious about is what recovery they have. I think one states CWM in their sig, need to confirm the other but my tester is using TWRP which I strongly recommend over CWM.

chowdyg
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil View Post

i am on ViperX with CWM touch. Thanks

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1469

DONATE TO ME
I dont know y u guys r having problems? Im on the at&t one x, and ive flashed quite a few of these being s-on, rooted, and unlocked, using twrp recovery. Like ET stated, its probably a recovery issue, flash twrp u guys, its sooooo much better, and theres like 5 or 6 themes for it 2! Y anyone would choose cwm, over twrp is beyond me? Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
The Following User Says Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stian230
Old
Thanks Meter 1185

DONATE TO ME
I get "File Not Found
The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience"...!
I`we try all the downloads.
Nexus 5 White 32g
Samsung galaxy S 4
samsung GALAXY SIII Lte I9305
Htc one X
samsung Galaxy S2
Htc vision x 2

Nexus one
Htc Magic x 2
Htc Diamond
Sony ericsson p1i
Htc TyTN II