tried flashing this and i think it just formatted my sd

same happend to me ... thanks
4th August 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 639

749 posts
More
Those stating these formatted SD, I need to know exactly which file you downloaded and flashed. These files are already being used by a One X owner, with no report of impacting the SD card. I sincerely apologize and will work to get this remedied asap!

I will be pulling the download links soon to prevent further issue. All this zip has in it is a simple updater script, should not have formatted anything and flashed in seconds.

I will also need to know the state of your device, software versions, what recovery being used and so on.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium HD
Last edited by E.T.Heil; 4th August 2012 at 11:29 AM.
4th August 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #13  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 625

1,306 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil

Those stating these formatted SD, I need to know exactly which file you downloaded and flashed. These files are already being used by a One X owner, with no report of impacting the SD card. I sincerely apologize and will work to get this remedied asap!

I will be pulling the download links soon to prevent further issue. All this zip has in it is a simple updater script, should not have formatted anything and flashed in seconds.

I will also need to know the state of your device, software versions, what recovery being used and so on.

Is it possible that this OneX owner is one of the few with an s-off device? As far as I know it's not possible to change splash screen on s-on devices. Correct me if I'm wrong - I'd love to change mine but I don't want do format my SD card while trying.
4th August 2012, 12:31 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio

749 posts
More
It's possible, but, if the partition is locked then it should do nothing...not format the SD.

4th August 2012, 12:56 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio

749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftycarper1

Can i make a request for something Killzone/Helghast related?

Yes, yes you can. I will work on requests still while I try and figure out what is going on with flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #16  
Flag derby
Thanks Meter: 174

519 posts
More
Isn't the EVO 4g LTE the dual core one x? This is the forum for the tegra3 model. I wonder if that's why its not working (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA venom premium
4th August 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio

749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogfather

Isn't the EVO 4g LTE the dual core one x? This is the forum for the tegra3 model. I wonder if that's why its not working (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA venom premium

You are correct for the processor specs, however, I know for a fact that they can be used on the One X. I am in the dark until I here back from the two that reported the issue.

Also, my tester reports that the new OTA is blocking the flashing of splash screens He is Rooted, S-ON and was able to flash multiple times. One thing I am curious about is what recovery they have. I think one states CWM in their sig, need to confirm the other but my tester is using TWRP which I strongly recommend over CWM.
4th August 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 4

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil

i am on ViperX with CWM touch. Thanks
4th August 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #19  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,547

4,854 posts
Donate to Me
More
I dont know y u guys r having problems? Im on the at&t one x, and ive flashed quite a few of these being s-on, rooted, and unlocked, using twrp recovery. Like ET stated, its probably a recovery issue, flash twrp u guys, its sooooo much better, and theres like 5 or 6 themes for it 2! Y anyone would choose cwm, over twrp is beyond me? Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #20  
Flag Penguin land,way up north.
Thanks Meter: 1,186

1,218 posts
Donate to Me
I get "File Not Found
The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience"...!
I`we try all the downloads.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, htc one x, one x splash
Previous Thread Next Thread