Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges

Tip us?

E.T.Heil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by stian230 View Post
I get "File Not Found
The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience"...!
I`we try all the downloads.
Please read the OP.

All downloads have been temporarily disabled until we determined the issue causing the SD wipe.

If you are using TWRP, the you can attempt to flash..let me know which one and I will PM you the link. Keep in mind you do so at your own risk.

chunk1982
Old
Thanks Meter 27
would it be possible for you to have a crack at making a standard inverted splash please

many thanks

paul

could you pm me the link also plz

stian230
Old
Thanks Meter 1184

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil View Post
Please read the OP.

All downloads have been temporarily disabled until we determined the issue causing the SD wipe.

If you are using TWRP, the you can attempt to flash..let me know which one and I will PM you the link. Keep in mind you do so at your own risk.

okay think I will wait then .
Nexus 5 White 32g
Samsung galaxy S 4
samsung GALAXY SIII Lte I9305
Htc one X
samsung Galaxy S2
Htc vision x 2

Nexus one
Htc Magic x 2
Htc Diamond
Sony ericsson p1i
Htc TyTN II
Sony ericsson p800
Qtek 9000
Qtek 9090

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

E.T.Heil
Old
(Last edited by E.T.Heil; 4th August 2012 at 06:41 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by stian230 View Post
okay think I will wait then .
Sorry if that came across as blunt I am trying to ensure no one else gets a borked SD card and I launched two areas last night so I am bouncing between the two.

Are you on TWRP, Rooted and Unlocked?

Also, even though we are on "Lock Down" right now, if you have an idea or want to see something LET ME KNOW!! I can still do the base artwork while we noodle this problem out

chowdyg
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i tried again on twrp but still no luck. my sd was formatted again and the splash screen is still stock. i am using international hox and on the latest viperx with faux

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1468

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdyg View Post
i tried again on twrp but still no luck. my sd was formatted again and the splash screen is still stock. i am using international hox and on the latest viperx with faux
Maybe its the international? Im home now, gonna push to my at&t hox right now.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1468

DONATE TO ME
Actually ya, im almost positive its because the two phones r different. Not only myself, but i know of another guy that also used these on his at&t hox!

AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1468

DONATE TO ME
Look here!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1728888
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

rayford85
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5125

DONATE TO ME
I don't think this stuff is gonna work over here guys. Tegra chipsets are totally different that the other one devices (AT&T ONE X & EVO 4G LTE) For instance you guys can flash kernels in recovery where no scripting commands will work for us. We're forced to use fastboot. If you look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1551581 you see we don't know what partition the splash goes to & being that guys cards are getting wiped I would say that your splash partition matches our sd partition. I hope you boys figure it out. I would love to see some custom splash screens on mine
The Following User Says Thank You to rayford85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

E.T.Heil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayford85 View Post
I don't think this stuff is gonna work over here guys. Tegra chipsets are totally different that the other one devices (AT&T ONE X & EVO 4G LTE) For instance you guys can flash kernels in recovery where no scripting commands will work for us. We're forced to use fastboot. If you look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1551581 you see we don't know what partition the splash goes to & being that guys cards are getting wiped I would say that your splash partition matches our sd partition. I hope you boys figure it out. I would love to see some custom splash screens on mine
It's looking more like we just have to crack how to do it for the international. Our tester, zounduser, had flashed ten of them on his AT&T HOX

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium HD

The Following User Says Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
custom, htc one x, one x splash