5,599,616 Members 43,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q.is there a task killer that close apps forever?

Tip us?

kfirbep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Q.is there a task killer that close apps forever?

everytime i kill app in the running apps it returns after few minuts(like facebook or wahtsapp or maps tap tap etc)
it there any task killer that will kill those apps and wond let them to work again?everyone of them taking sometime lot of ram and its very annoying.

kesongpinoy
Old
Thanks Meter 15
jummy's rom toolbox can kill the intent that prevents some apps from launching (doesn't apply on all apps, some apps like hungry sharks can't be prevented from running, I don't know why).

or you can install an alternative app (for example, facebook) that does not run on background

DZonikg
Old
Thanks Meter 216
when i see that app or game has background service with out good reason its always uninstall ,facebook need to have it becauce of push notification so i live it.

kfirbep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZonikg View Post
when i see that app or game has background service with out good reason its always uninstall ,facebook need to have it becauce of push notification so i live it.
yes but i wish it could be like in ios device that when you close a program its done and it wont take ram again unless i will open it.

DZonikg
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfirbep View Post
yes but i wish it could be like in ios device that when you close a program its done and it wont take ram again unless i will open it.
Ios is not realy multitasking.Android is much better but some developers use it in a wrong way and dont care about your recoures..that is why its uninstall for me..its same on windows..when i instaled official facebook massenger for windows which is crapy simple program i notice that it uses 30% of my cpy which is quad core and 250 mb of ram which is absurd..it shoud use 0.01% of cpy and 10 mb of ram max...i try tu reinstall and the same so uninstall 2..most developers are lazy and dont optimise at all because they thing it will run so why bothering..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

kfirbep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZonikg View Post
Ios is not realy multitasking.Android is much better but some developers use it in a wrong way and dont care about your recoures..that is why its uninstall for me..its same on windows..when i instaled official facebook massenger for windows which is crapy simple program i notice that it uses 30% of my cpy which is quad core and 250 mb of ram which is absurd..it shoud use 0.01% of cpy and 10 mb of ram max...i try tu reinstall and the same so uninstall 2..most developers are lazy and dont optimise at all because they thing it will run so why bothering..

Even that ios is not a real multi tasking for me it still smart "multi tasking"because when you exit an app in the middle of something it will freeze it and keep it on low memory and in that way you can open lot of apps and run which one that you want.
And in there when you close an app it wont return to after 5 minuts so you will need to close it again(like whatsapp,facebook,maps,etc)
If I had a 1gb of ram I wouldn't care that whastapp and facebook are open,but I have 512 ram that from that I only have max 220 of free ram so I can't let apps like facebook and whatsapp to be open

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda premium

DZonikg
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfirbep View Post
Even that ios is not a real multi tasking for me it still smart "multi tasking"because when you exit an app in the middle of something it will freeze it and keep it on low memory and in that way you can open lot of apps and run which one that you want.
And in there when you close an app it wont return to after 5 minuts so you will need to close it again(like whatsapp,facebook,maps,etc)
If I had a 1gb of ram I wouldn't care that whastapp and facebook are open,but I have 512 ram that from that I only have max 220 of free ram so I can't let apps like facebook and whatsapp to be open

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda premium
They you would not have push notification..if someone send you facebook message you see it same second no matter you are on facebook or not.But i agree that google apps like maps just dont need to have background service.

rockerblood
Old
Thanks Meter 201
try freeze apps using Link2SD.
Device: Pantech Sky Vega LTE EX [IM-A820L]
Android Ver: 4.2.2
Recovery: CWM 6.0.1.2
ROM: Mokee RC5+GS3
Backup: MIUI V5