Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[I815/P6800/P6810] CyanogenMod 10 (10/04/2012)

OP locerra

16th October 2012, 09:02 AM   |  #591  
niceashwin79's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Hi Guys..!
I Love this ROM just have couple of issues..........If these can be addressed it will be great for people like
1. Application screen orientation doesn;t change even you turn your tablet.
2. Missing the short cut in other stock versions to know which applications are running in background and closing it by long pressing of home button.
Please advise!
Ashwin
16th October 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #592  
bountygiver's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niceashwin79

Hi Guys..!
I Love this ROM just have couple of issues..........If these can be addressed it will be great for people like
1. Application screen orientation doesn;t change even you turn your tablet.
2. Missing the short cut in other stock versions to know which applications are running in background and closing it by long pressing of home button.
Please advise!
Ashwin

1. You need to turn on auto rotation
2. The button beside home but not the back button(holding home now is drag up for Google now)

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA Premium HD app
17th October 2012, 02:40 PM   |  #593  
camoto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
CM10 now has the circle battery icon with percentage! Just got it on my SGSIII and it looks great!
17th October 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #594  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
wdh, just flashed the latest cm-10-20121004-NIGHTLY-p6800.zip, turns my p6800 into a phablet ...... it isn't suppose to be like this right? And please fix the back button , it is not working.
17th October 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #595  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2006
It is, we like Phablet mode! Back button is working, just touch a bit to the side of it.
17th October 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #596  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 193
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseolly2

wdh, just flashed the latest cm-10-20121004-NIGHTLY-p6800.zip, turns my p6800 into a phablet ...... it isn't suppose to be like this right? And please fix the back button , it is not working.

Unfortunately, both current AOSP ROMs for the 7.7 (locerra's CM10 and Androguide.fr's ParanoidAndroid ports) use that darned phablet mode as default. You must edit your build.prop and change your DPI from 213 to 160 to get back the original resolution and mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve_max For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #597  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
As everyone says of this ROM:

- they're great but the phablet aspect is not pleasing
- 5Ghz wifi works now better and GPS works

The only thing that still continue to bother me is that I can get any of the video players I have to be as solid as the stock Sansung one. There's a large number of files that still don't play... Anyone knows if it's possible to port the media players from the Samsung build to the ASOP one?
18th October 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #598  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by globiboulga

- they're great but the phablet aspect is not pleasing

This is a non-issue, not only that, it was a specific developer decision. If you don't like it, download rom toolbox and change the density to 170 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globiboulga

- 5Ghz wifi works now better and GPS works

5Ghz works but it's unusable due to the 4 foot range (lol)
but it's news that it IS working at least, so perhaps it would be possible to get this tweaked to work. Hopefully we will get another dev to help out :P
19th October 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #599  
LSD DREAMER's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East London
Thanks Meter: 13
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Does anybody have any idea how to keep WIFI from switching of when the screen go of. So far the only thing that works is to change settings to keep on when plugged in if I say keep always awake it still turns of. It's dam frustrating to have to keep my tablet plugged in when I have to download large files. Just scared it will damage my battery if I keep it on charge. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium
19th October 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #600  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD DREAMER

Does anybody have any idea how to keep WIFI from switching of when the screen go of. So far the only thing that works is to change settings to keep on when plugged in if I say keep always awake it still turns of. It's dam frustrating to have to keep my tablet plugged in when I have to download large files. Just scared it will damage my battery if I keep it on charge. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

There's a wifi setting that you need to change. look again. probably a menu when in wifi settings.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes