5,605,685 Members 48,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which Mugen Battery will you get?
3200mAh Capacity 33 60.00%
6000mAh Capacity 22 40.00%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Mugen Power 3200mAh and 6000mAh Battery Case for HTC One XL / AT&T HTC One X

Tip us?

tererai
Old
(Last edited by tererai; 19th September 2012 at 06:42 AM.) Reason: Updates
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Default Mugen Power 3200mAh and 6000mAh Battery Case for HTC One XL / AT&T HTC One X

Mugen Power Battery Case for HTC One XL video review. The case comes in black and white colours, check their website. I have made the video review below. Link to their website is http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tc-one-xl.html I love these guys have bought batteries for my HTC Sensation and Desire Z and they perfom so much better than the stock batteries. Dont buy those cheap ones of ebay which cost less than $40. They wont last as long as these guys. Hit Thanks If you like

Head over to my Youtube channel for ROM reviews
http://www.youtube.com/user/tereraiyaniso

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tererai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmaddr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just a public service announcement as well. If you want something more "generic" which can power just about any mobile device (though admittedly it won't be as integrated as Mugen's battery cases - which are very good if you want that form factor), Daily Steals has what looks to be a good one on sale (mon 8/6):
http://www.dailysteals.com/
The reviews shows these guys as shady, but I did buy a gnex from them and besides a delay in the shipping, they fulfilled their end of the transaction.

Shaddy-Z.
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Definitely will be ordering one. If the 6000 is only a little bit more I'm assuming that is the one to get...? I'm so glad Magen finally went through with these. When you get yours write a first impressions/review!!

atticusmas
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddy-Z. View Post
Definitely will be ordering one. If the 6000 is only a little bit more I'm assuming that is the one to get...? I'm so glad Magen finally went through with these. When you get yours write a first impressions/review!!
6000 is a little excessive considering our battery is 1800. We only need 3200 to make it last pretty darn long but yeah like you said it's only a bit more

Sent from my magical box

rohan32
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5022

DONATE TO ME
Looks nice... but damn that price is pretty high. Guess when push comes to shove at the end of my contract I'll get one of these.
#teamkang

Follow me on Twitter
@rohanXm
for the my latest development updates

Devices:
LG Nexus 4 (DD)
Asus Nexus 7 (DD)
HTC One XL
LG Optimus G
HTC G2

slimslim
Old
Thanks Meter 70
From what I see, the 6000mah you'll have to charge it separate, the 3200 mah one you can charge in the same time with the phone... Does it makes it much thicker? Just curious, cause I still think the stock one is plenty enough for me.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan32 View Post
Looks nice... but damn that price is pretty high. Guess when push comes to shove at the end of my contract I'll get one of these.
I've had a mugen on my vivid, and it's a great battery but not far better than a noname one

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
========================

Shaddy-Z.
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimslim View Post
I've had a mugen on my vivid, and it's a great battery but not far better than a noname one
I wish there was a noname one out for our phones, I would have bought one already :/ I've always had a noname extended battery. I love having it I never have to turn anything off and still get 4+ hours of screen time with plenty to spare when I get home at night

juelz707
Old
Thanks Meter 5
just want to see how much thicker it makes the phone. I kind of enjoy the profile of the HTC One X
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juelz707 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

familyguy26
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm concerned about the speakerphone being muted with that case. It already isn't that loud without a case on it.

Pumpiron579
Old
Thanks Meter 69
I sure would like to see it and see how thick it is, love the feel of the phone now.
HTC AT&T One M-8 x32 Rooted S-Off Running ART
HTC AT&T One M-7 x32 Rooted S-Off
HTC AT&T One X+ LTE
Hboot 1.40.000 Radio 2.14.55.01_18.21.95.55L Recovery TWRP v2.5.0.0 ROM 119
HTC White AT&T One X LTE Rooted Boot loader Unlocked S-Off
AT&T Vivid New Screen New Motherboard Rocking with WCX
HTC Surround Stock

Tags
extended battery, htc, mugen power, one x at&t, one xl