- More bug fixes
- Changed handling of uncompressed SystemUI.apk files that are near the size limit
- Supports all non-ODIN, Blobed ROM's
- Lots of bug fixes
- Code cleanup
- When initially run it will check for the remove_ files, and if they don't exist creates them
- Added an menu for common ADB commands (you MUST have ADB in your path statement)
- Added ADB Shell (you must have the Android SDK installed, and pathed to use)
- Changed the Sense removal option to a total nuke of Sense, widgets, and downloadable apps
- fixed bugs
- added more bugs
- corrected errors in spelling
- removed some debugging code
- you can now run from a desktop shortcut instead of opening a Command Prompt window
- added a FastBuild option (adds the signal icons, performs a nuke, builds then exits)
- Cleaned up the remove sense script (You can edit the remove_sense file for customizing your Sense removal)
- Squashed some bugs
- introduced new bugs
- Made Sense removal a separate menu item
- fixed a bug in the file renaming code
- The ROM folder is for the ROM('s) to be modded.
- The Output folder is where your finished ROM will be located.
- Added Sense Removal to the Junk Menu
- Added a clean all function to the Junk menu
- Added JUNK_MENU
Can select what files to remove from:
Use the remove_% files to select which files to remove from your ROM.
- Minor fixes
Initial Release - Better have a can of RAID handy!