5,600,571 Members 33,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[1/28/13][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.0

Tip us?

Nexus11
Old
Thanks Meter 92

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][11/11/12] PARANOIDANDROID 2.54 4.1.2 | True HybridMode, Size&UI on PerAppBa

Check their Github everything seems to be up and going

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Well Then
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexus11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bcougarj
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151 View Post
I'm hoping within a week or two. From what I've heard the pa team has stopped updates until there's a stable version of 10..1 out. But I'm sure there are a few bugs I can squash until then
So how about handing PA and PACman over to someone that has more time?
The Following User Says Thank You to bcougarj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Papa Smurf151
Old
Thanks Meter 6697

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][11/11/12] PARANOIDANDROID 2.54 4.1.2 | True HybridMode, Size&UI on PerAppBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcougarj View Post
I'm not stopping anyone at all. I've got both source DL to my build box. PA is not playing nice but pacman is.

XDA Moderator
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

02lssport
Old
Thanks Meter 53

Quote:
I think he is doing a great job some people just need to learn patience because if he were to release it early with bugs there would be whining too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote:
I'm not stopping anyone at all. I've got both source DL to my build box. PA is not playing nice but pacman is.

XDA Moderator
Does this mean a possible release of pacman before pa

Papa Smurf151
Old
Thanks Meter 6697

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02lssport View Post
I think he is doing a great job some people just need to learn patience because if he were to release it early with bugs there would be whining too

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Does this mean a possible release of pacman before pa

Yes most likely I will get final setup done this week with all vendor files, local manifests and such being added in so I can build. We shall c.

XDA Moderator
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

02lssport
Old
Thanks Meter 53

Quote:
Yes most likely I will get final setup done this week with all vendor files, local manifests and such being added in so I can build. We shall c.

XDA Moderator
Take your time some of us appreciate all the hard work you are putting in your doing a great job

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 02lssport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bcougarj
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02lssport View Post
calm down, tiny dancer, no one is whining. PapaSmurf is a busy bee, that's all.

Quote:
How is it not playing nice? Are you having trouble downloading or compiling?
The Following User Says Thank You to bcougarj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Papa Smurf151
Old
Thanks Meter 6697

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
calm down, tiny dancer, no one is whining. PapaSmurf is a busy bee, that's all.

How is it not playing nice? Are you having trouble downloading or compiling?
Issues compiling. I get all the source DL just fine. Somewhere in the vendor files or device files its not reading paths right. Keep getting kernel errors. When I get kernel error fixed I get a dependencies not found. Ive tried it about 30 different ways. I can build cm 10.1 no issues at all. The newest pa has only been supported by nexus products right now so I'm having to add in device support and if I had to guess I'm missing something or not directing a path correct.

XDA Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fergie716
Old
Thanks Meter 3581

Quote:
Issues compiling. I get all the source DL just fine. Somewhere in the vendor files or device files its not reading paths right. Keep getting kernel errors. When I get kernel error fixed I get a dependencies not found. Ive tried it about 30 different ways. I can build cm 10.1 no issues at all. The newest pa has only been supported by nexus products right now so I'm having to add in device support and if I had to guess I'm missing something or not directing a path correct.

XDA Moderator
Are you getting this:

ld/core/tasks/kernel.mk:82: ************************************************** ********
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:83: * Kernel source found, but no configuration was defined **
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:84: * Please add the TARGET_KERNEL_CONFIG variable to your * *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:85: * BoardConfig.mk file * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **

Papa Smurf151
Old
Thanks Meter 6697

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716 View Post
Are you getting this:

ld/core/tasks/kernel.mk:82: ************************************************** ********
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:83: * Kernel source found, but no configuration was defined **
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:84: * Please add the TARGET_KERNEL_CONFIG variable to your * *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:85: * BoardConfig.mk file * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **

Yup that would be the error in question

But if u look in the cm.mk in the device tree the confif is there

XDA Moderator

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe