I have built a little tool, which enables the user to browse through the phones filessystem via ADB.
You can also connect an android via ADB over TCP if its enabled on the phone.
Prerequisites are is a JRE version 1.7.0_03 or higher and ADB in Path.
Short feature overview:
- pull files from the phone to the local filesystem
- push files to the phones filesystem
- connect a ADB-over-TCP enabled Android device
- browse trough the phones filesystem
- deleting files on the phone
Double-click on a folder will browse into it.
Double-click on a file will pull it into the pull destination an open it.
I donīt take any responsibility for data loss or any other possible damage.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
2 Notes about the source:
- my GUI-Design skills are not very well. If somebody got some enhancements, feel free to send me a message or a pull request.
- my code is using the commad "adb -s <device> ls", I didnīt found any note or documentation about this. So there are maybe more hidden adb command. It would be great if someone got an idea how to find them.
- adb freezes while loading files
- output shows a failure after successful file movement
v0.3 - 28.08.2012:
- white space issues fixed
- version number added
- about menu added
- multiple language support added