[TAB][Multi-Tool] Ubislate 7+ Multi-tool v3 | Feature Packed | Fully Revamped !!

Search This thread

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong. (though it may not happen :p)

Preface:

[Q]What is Ubislate 7+ ??
[A]It is one of the cheapest Android Tablets in the world. It cost around ~60$.

The tablet is currently being delivered to all those pre-paid costumers which sum up to thousands !!
If you have booked the TAB & didn't receive it yet, then bookmark this page and use it when it arrives !! :good:

The main drawback of this device is that, it cannot be connected to a computer.

So, rooting its Android 2.2.2, FRG83G build seemed impossible without adb (or) in simple terms without connecting to the computer.

But now this has been eradicated !!

BASIC TERMS:
  • USB Deugging Enabled - Put the tick mark in Settings-->Applications-->Development. , in your Android phone/tablet.
  • Rooting - getting root permissions !:laugh:

Presenting the new

Ubislate 7+ Multi-Tool v3

UB1.png

UB2.png

The Ubislate 7+ Multi-Tool is a a command line Multi-utility which serves you in the best possible way !!

Features:

[Detailed explanation about all the features is at post #3.]
  • Root your Ubislate 7+ -new method :angel:
  • Install Google Apps including Play Store -new method :victory:
  • Un-root your Ubislate 7+ :silly:
  • SPOOF your device -added in v3 :cool:
  • UN SPOOF your device -added in v3 :silly:
  • Logging enabled in the tool for error detection ! [Under Miscellaneous] ;)
  • Reboot your tab [Under Miscellaneous] -added in v3 ;)
  • Reboot your tab to recovery mode [Under Miscellaneous] -added in v3 ;)
  • Power off your tablet [Under Miscellaneous] -added in v3 ;)

From v3, you don't need any other android phone to connect - removed the prolems you had in previous versions !! [If you don't understand this, just leave it !]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRE-REQUISITES :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Since, the tab cannot be connected to a computer, you need a wifi router with separate IP address for computer and your tablet.
    (i.e), you need use 'static ip' in your tab to connect to wifi. [Static IP under Settings-->Wireless & Networks-->WiFi Settings-->Advanced.. Note down this IP. Make sure that your TAB is connected to the same router as your computer throughout the process.

• With version 3, you don't need any other Android Phone ! :highfive:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS :
Version 3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oog5o7g7ozi0y2p

Version 2:

Version 1:

PASSWORD FOR THE TOOL:[v1 only] balamu96m

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO USE IT :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Download .zip from downloads.
  • In your tablet, Enable USB Debugging, under Settings-->Applications-->Development.

• Now, extract .zip and then run Ubislate-7+_Multi-tool.exe
  • Then just follow the instructions given there !!
  • After completing your desired process, exit the tool. Without doing anything in tab, just power-off it and power-on it again.

NOTE: Rooting opens up your android and gives you more freedom !! But, when you're sending you TAB to DATAWIND for repair or anything like that, you'll have to un-root your TAB (function available in Tool) before sending it. :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE ANY DOUBT ?? Didn't understand a step ?? Just feel free to ask here !!

If you have booked the TAB & didn't receive it yet, then bookmark this page and use it when it arrives !! :good:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like it, found it useful, the hit THANKS !!

Last edited:

razzaqlucky

Aug 24, 2012
Not rooting

Dear freind
I have tried the steps provided by you.I have connected my tab with wi-fi to wi-fi router.then i run minitool.exe in that Step one was successfull then step two was also successfull in the step three when i enter my tab's ip as 192.168.1.52 and press enter then Ubilate-7+_Multi-Tool.exe gets closed.So please help me waiting for reply.

Last edited:

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Dear freind
I have tried the steps provided by you.I have connected my tab with wi-fi to wi-fi router.then i run minitool.exe in that Step one was successfull then step two was also successfull in the step three when i enter my tab's ip as 192.168.1.52 then Ubilate-7+_Multi-Tool.exe gets closed.So please help me waiting for reply.

I am looking into it...will post a soln!

infy_altaf

Aug 24, 2012
iP address bit getting determined

Hi,

I checked with the router ip address for my UbiSlate Tab. It correctly mentions the ip address as 192.168.1.4. When i give that in step 3, it gives me an error message that you may not have entered the correct ip address of your tab. Is there any specific range of ip address that we have to give to the tablet to solve this ?

Otherwise first three steps went pretty smooth and was impressive. Just hoping that the last step goes out smooth to root the device and get the much needed access to install the android market place app on the tablet

thanks
altaf

Aadi

May 27, 2012
infinityhacks.wordpress.com
Stuck!!!!!!

Please help i connected my phone to PC with USB debugging enabled in the first step it gets stuck at *daemon tools started successfully and stops dont know what to do please help me i have been trying this for the past 1 week still not successful please help me and guide me through this issue :confused::(:crying::rolleyes:

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Please help i connected my phone to PC with USB debugging enabled in the first step it gets stuck at *daemon tools started successfully and stops dont know what to do please help me i have been trying this for the past 1 week still not successful please help me and guide me through this issue :confused::(:crying::rolleyes:

It is because you didn't install the drivers for that phone you are connecting through USB......install the drivers and try again....

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Hi,

I checked with the router ip address for my UbiSlate Tab. It correctly mentions the ip address as 192.168.1.4. When i give that in step 3, it gives me an error message that you may not have entered the correct ip address of your tab. Is there any specific range of ip address that we have to give to the tablet to solve this ?

Otherwise first three steps went pretty smooth and was impressive. Just hoping that the last step goes out smooth to root the device and get the much needed access to install the android market place app on the tablet

thanks
altaf

there's no ip range......:confused:

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Dear Freind
No one has yet rooted Ubislate with this tool i think you have maked us fool.If this tool works then why no one has thanked this post.You have not given a solution for my problem also since last week.

I will post screen shots........i'm solving them.....

If you don't believe this tool, then no one forcing you to use this tool & better don't use it........

I don't have any reason to spend my time to fool you........i could just have rooted mine could have just kept it closed...........it is my mistake to share it & try to help others.........

Sorry if I'm rude.

razzaqlucky

Aug 24, 2012
Waiting for screen shots

If you don't believe this tool, then no one forcing you to use this tool & better don't use it........

I don't have any reason to spend my time to fool you........i could just have rooted mine could have just kept it closed...........it is my mistake to share it & try to help others.........

Sorry if I'm rude.
Dear Freind
I have removed my earlier comments.Sorry for that.Please share your knowledge with others & help them by replying them.I am waiting for screenshots as you have promised.Please solve the issue of third step that is when i enter IP address of TAB & press enter button the Mnitool software gets closed.I have tried the process on three different computers.First two steps are smooth I have used samsung galaxy Ace handset.

shivamhhh

Aug 29, 2012
dear freind
i have tried the steps provided by you.i have connected my tab with wi-fi to wi-fi router.then i run minitool.exe in that step one was successfull then step two was also successfull in the step three when i enter my tab's ip as 192.168.1.52 and press enter then ubilate-7+_multi-tool.exe gets closed.so please help me waiting for reply.

same problem :( please fix....

Aadi

May 27, 2012
infinityhacks.wordpress.com
Cheating???

hey dude are cheating on us u said u will release the next update 2 days ago but still u didnt release it and also u dindt post any screenshots also how can we believe you :(:confused::silly::mad::eek::rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong. (though it may not happen :p)

Preface:

[Q]What is Ubislate 7+ ??
    [A]It is one of the cheapest Android Tablets in the world. It cost around ~60$.

The tablet is currently being delivered to all those pre-paid costumers which sum up to thousands !!

The main drawback of this device is that, it cannot be connected to a computer.

So, rooting its Android 2.2.2, FRG83G build seemed impossible without adb (or) in simple terms without connecting to the computer.

But now this has been eradicated !!

BASIC TERMS:
    • USB Deugging Enabled - Put the tick mark in Settings-->Applications-->Development. , in your Android phone/tablet.
    • Rooting - getting root permissions !:laugh:

Presenting the new

Ubislate 7+ Multi-Tool v3

UB1.png

UB2.png

The Ubislate 7+ Multi-Tool is a a command line Multi-utility which serves you in the best possible way !!

Features:

[Detailed explanation about all the features is at post #3.]
    • Root your Ubislate 7+ -new method :angel:
    • Install Google Apps including Play Store -new method :victory:
    • Un-root your Ubislate 7+ :silly:
    • SPOOF your device -added in v3 :cool:
    • UN SPOOF your device -added in v3 :silly:
    • Logging enabled in the tool for error detection ! [Under Miscellaneous] ;)
    • Reboot your tab [Under Miscellaneous] -added in v3 ;)
    • Reboot your tab to recovery mode [Under Miscellaneous] -added in v3 ;)
    • Power off your tablet [Under Miscellaneous] -added in v3 ;)

From v3, you don't need any other android phone to connect - removed the prolems you had in previous versions !! [If you don't understand this, just leave it !]

PRE-REQUISITES :

• Since, the tab cannot be connected to a computer, you need a wifi router with separate IP address for computer and your tablet.
      (i.e), you need use 'static ip' in your tab to connect to wifi. [Static IP under Settings-->Wireless & Networks-->WiFi Settings-->Advanced.. Note down this IP. Make sure that your TAB is connected to the same router as your computer throughout the process.

• With version 3, you don't need any other Android Phone ! :highfive:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOWNLOADS :
    Version 3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oog5o7g7ozi0y2p

Version 2:

Version 1:

PASSWORD FOR THE TOOL:[v1 only] balamu96m

HOW TO USE IT :

• Download .zip from downloads.
    • In your tablet, Enable USB Debugging, under Settings-->Applications-->Development.

• Now, extract .zip and then run Ubislate-7+_Multi-tool.exe
    • Then just follow the instructions given there !!
    • After completing your desired process, exit the tool. Without doing anything in tab, just power-off it and power-on it again.

NOTE: Rooting opens up your android and gives you more freedom !! But, when you're sending you TAB to DATAWIND for repair or anything like that, you'll have to un-root your TAB (function available in Tool) before sending it. :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE ANY DOUBT ?? Didn't understand a step ?? Just feel free to ask here !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like it, found it useful, the hit THANKS !!
    Screen Shots !!

ScreenShots:

2012.09.01-23.10.18.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.10.05.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.11.29.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.10.23.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.11.50.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.10.40.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.12.58.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.13.34.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.13.09.jpeg

2012.09.01-23.15.05.jpeg

What do say now ?? :eek:
    Dear Freind
    No one has yet rooted Ubislate with this tool i think you have maked us fool.If this tool works then why no one has thanked this post.You have not given a solution for my problem also since last week.

Sorry if I'm rude.
    Waiting For solution

Problem noted....will solve.......

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda app-developers app

Dear waiting for a positive solution that will solve all the issue & we can install google play store in my Ubislate 7+.So please solve it.
    v 2 is not complet iwhile extracting it my winrar and win zip says its not complete file ..
    and whatis the use of second phone and how to use ? need screenshot or pictuer's for that ..
    ststic ip address problem is with every one including me to....
    can u provide screenshots for each single step?