FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Original Charger

8th August 2012, 02:54 PM |#1  
nightshroud.petrov7's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Vidin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
My phone charger broke and now it connects to the phone with a lot of difficulty, so I can hardly charge the phone. Do you happen to have any link to original charger where I can buy?
 
 
10th August 2012, 01:43 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Just go down to any nearest Sony Ericsson service center, there you can get original charger..

Sent from my MIUI using xda premium
17th November 2012, 09:29 AM |#4  
dipusen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshroud.petrov7

My phone charger broke and now it connects to the phone with a lot of difficulty, so I can hardly charge the phone. Do you happen to have any link to original charger where I can buy?

also can charge from other android phones charger. most of the androids has micro usb charging.
21st November 2012, 06:15 AM |#5  
2010matej's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pregrada | Maribor
Thanks Meter: 1,134
 
More
I charge my phone with my dad HTC wildfire S charger!
23rd November 2012, 09:22 PM |#6  
mpoendi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Smile
I charge using BlackBerry charger, and it charged.
23rd December 2012, 02:43 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
When you use a charger for another device you must be sure that the Output Amperes are equal or less than the ones of the original charger
of your device because you will propably damage your device!!
23rd December 2012, 09:23 PM |#8  
Gogeta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gingertown
Thanks Meter: 823
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KostasMD

When you use a charger for another device you must be sure that the Output Amperes are equal or less than the ones of the original charger
of your device because you will propably damage your device!!

MICROUSB are all same....(I think so)

sent from my W8 using xda app(paid/free doesn't matter)
27th December 2012, 04:20 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Karjat
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeta

MICROUSB are all same....(I think so)

sent from my W8 using xda app(paid/free doesn't matter)

no they are not all same
samsung provides 850mA current while our charger has 1A.

as our battery is 1200mAh we can give max 1.2A current to it (considering 1C discharge)


so i recommend to use any USB charger with 5V and 1A rating. apple chargers also use the same.
also buy a good company charger. dont use any china charger as they lack in overvoltage protection and all (i am not offending any chinese people in xda ).
and our PC USB port provides 5V 500mA, so we can use it also but it will take time to charge phone.


press thanks if helped.
Last edited by mayurcools; 27th December 2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: adding content
The Following User Says Thank You to mayurcools For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2013, 06:20 AM |#10  
vikalstha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Plug
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayurcools

no they are not all same
samsung provides 850mA current while our charger has 1A.

as our battery is 1200mAh we can give max 1.2A current to it (considering 1C discharge)


so i recommend to use any USB charger with 5V and 1A rating. apple chargers also use the same.
also buy a good company charger. dont use any china charger as they lack in overvoltage protection and all (i am not offending any chinese people in xda ).
and our PC USB port provides 5V 500mA, so we can use it also but it will take time to charge phone.


press thanks if helped.

jst a query.....doesnt our x8 charger(ep800 greenheart) outputs 850mA...???????
though charging with 1A provides fast charging.....good or bad?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes