Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ALL LTE discussions here, where, when, how fast!

OP KennyG123

10th August 2012, 04:32 AM   |  #1  
OP RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,227

28,943 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please use this thread for all LTE news. Report when and where LTE was found, how fast, new maps, new predictions, problems, spotty service, or whatever. Post anything to do with LTE here and do not make new threads.

Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2012, 04:57 AM   |  #2  
Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 28

91 posts
More
Houston... damn fast where you can find it. My personal best so far is 31535kb/s down 12002kbps up with 49ms ping off of Almeda and 610 near the medical center. I am impressed so far, they just need it on more towers. Seems like they only have 1 in every 3 upgraded max.

s4gru is a great place for updates on LTE, if you have sprint and are on XDA I would be surprised if you are not also registered there.

*edit* just noticed all the LTE threads in general, I was wondering why a sticky for LTE! Now I see... people must be excited.
Last edited by v8bait; 10th August 2012 at 05:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to v8bait For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2012, 06:01 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,102

2,474 posts
Donate to Me
More
When I get lte, I feel that I'll be at the top of the speeds chart again. I already have maxed 3g speeds at my house.
10th August 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 98

621 posts
More
That sucks. our Dallas LTE thread was closed and now were stuck in a General. Personally i would prefer to have a thread with each city so i can focus on my issues and location not a general every LTE discussion..
Hope the Moderator who closed our Dallas LTE thread is reading and will open ours back up.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IAmSixNine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 39

625 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmSixNine

That sucks. our Dallas LTE thread was closed and now were stuck in a General. Personally i would prefer to have a thread with each city so i can focus on my issues and location not a general every LTE discussion..
Hope the Moderator who closed our Dallas LTE thread is reading and will open ours back up.

I am agnostic on the issue at XDA. On the flip side, the proliferation of threads was getting very confusing, even though many users shared common issues such as the need to update to LG8.

If you want to explore LTE in detail, including lots of threads and LTE network expertise, I suggest that you try the S4GRU.com site and consider becoming a sponsor to gain access to the detailed area-specific maps. Sprint's LTE rollout is the primary focus of that site, and general forums like this one will never match its content.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boomerbubba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #6  
Flag Dallas

621 posts
More
Im a member of their site, not a sponsor though. I was looking for an open forum to discuss what we had been discussing in the closed Dallas LTE forum.

So to all those who were in that forum lets do like boomerbubba suggest and go to the other place to continue our discussion.
11th August 2012, 03:13 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 201

1,162 posts
This is in La Porte (outside of Houston) at East Pasadena and Underwood.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1344647574994.jpg
Views:	2629
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1254107  
Last edited by jhuff83; 11th August 2012 at 03:19 AM.
11th August 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #8  
OP RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,227

28,943 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmSixNine

We discussed this in PM. It seems you should not have too much difficulty searching the 6 , now 7 posts here for your area.
Thanks
FNM
11th August 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #9  
Flag Dallas

621 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyglass123

We discussed this in PM. It seems you should not have too much difficulty searching the 6 , now 7 posts here for your area.
Thanks
FNM

I made the post Prior to our PM..
12th August 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #10  
Flag H-Town
Thanks Meter: 136

734 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8bait

Houston... damn fast where you can find it. My personal best so far is 31535kb/s down 12002kbps up with 49ms ping off of Almeda and 610 near the medical center. I am impressed so far, they just need it on more towers. Seems like they only have 1 in every 3 upgraded max.

s4gru is a great place for updates on LTE, if you have sprint and are on XDA I would be surprised if you are not also registered there.

*edit* just noticed all the LTE threads in general, I was wondering why a sticky for LTE! Now I see... people must be excited.

agreed i hit about 34k one evening over on Jones and 1960!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread