Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 39,053 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tweakerz OC

Tip us?

razz1
Old
(Last edited by razz1; 11th August 2012 at 04:01 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
Default Tweakerz OC

Not sure if anyone has been using the OC modules for the Razr, but they work just the same on the Bionic. Tweakerz is Whirleyes newest creation that uses his modified Tekahuna opptimizer modules to work for the Razr/Bionic/Atrix. He also ported the govs we all love to use on these phones and created an app for us to utilize all the goods. The app "Tweakerz" is in alpha, but is still very useful. You can also download just the modules, insmod, and write a script to boot if you wish.
You can get it all right here!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...le) | Tweakerz
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razz1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

razz1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1754888

[KERNEL][GSM/CDMA][ICS] Extra modules pack v0.1.3 (feat. overclock module) | Tweakerz

razz1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
Motomizer expert now supports BIONIC OC. Thanks J.Y.DADDY!!!https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...addy.optimizer

ax562
Old
Thanks Meter 8
you know if this works for gb?

razz1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax562 View Post
you know if this works for gb?
Don't think so. You need to use the original opptimizer kernel module from tekahuna.

0x48 0x65 0x6c 0x70 0x20 0x6d 0x65 0x21 0x21

RAD7
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Question Tweakerz for Atrix 2 ME865

I already have init.d support on my stock JB 4.1.2 Atrix 2 (ME865). I installed the tweakerz app but do not see any listings under respective tabs. When I click on for ex. pegasus (from the unloaded modules) I get a pop up saying load module (insmod). What am I doing wrong here? Do I need to flash the zip first using CWMR? My interest in Tweakerz was that it does not alter system and is mainly a temporary OC app until phone is rebooted, guidance will be appreciated.
Life is a bitch & then you die, still tryin to get a piece of that apple pie!

Rooted (One Click Method) ME865 running Stock JB 4.1.2 leak # 1 by wanggjghost - converted from originally Asia (India) MB865 (non At&t & non Lte) 1.2 ghz clockspeed & OC on fly using Tweakerz & CWMR using BMM 0.3.4 by Whirleyes & init.d support using 'apk based init.d by Ryu'