FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[GUIDE] ROM Manager

127 posts
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th August 2012, 08:21 PM |#11  
19niks91's Avatar
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thanx bro.. followed the steps n got rom manager installed perfectly!!! Working for me like a charm!!!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
 
 
15th August 2012, 08:07 AM |#12  
adityam533's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinSaiyan4

Dude u defntly did take a major risk in usng rom manager hats off :thumbup: btw a bit curious how did u know dis??improvised

thnx...i was knowing that when we would get official cm7 .our fit will definetly get rom manager working...bcoz rom manager is part of cm7....cheerss we got rom manager working............
15th August 2012, 08:08 AM |#13  
adityam533's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19niks91

Thanx bro.. followed the steps n got rom manager installed perfectly!!! Working for me like a charm!!!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

welcome.......!
The Following User Says Thank You to adityam533 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2012, 10:02 AM |#14  
swat4samp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 617
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityam533

thnx...i was knowing that when we would get official cm7 .our fit will definetly get rom manager working...bcoz rom manager is part of cm7....cheerss we got rom manager working............

Hey did u perfrm any backup restore operatns wid rom manager..n which cwm versn wil be instald
15th August 2012, 03:28 PM |#15  
Messi10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tunis
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
how rom manager is working?
galaxy mini and ace official supported but it hard bricked most of devices included my mini
15th August 2012, 03:53 PM |#16  
adityam533's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinSaiyan4

Hey did u perfrm any backup restore operatns wid rom manager..n which cwm versn wil be instald


i m using tj style's cwm recovery ..and everything working fine...(backup ,restore,download rom etcc)
The Following User Says Thank You to adityam533 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2012, 03:55 PM |#17  
adityam533's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messi10

how rom manager is working?
galaxy mini and ace official supported but it hard bricked most of devices included my mini

i know how to make them supported....
The Following User Says Thank You to adityam533 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2012, 04:00 PM |#18  
adityam533's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid

Why make 2 threads?

as there r 2 threads for ""warning:rom manager"" there should be 3 thread ""working :rom manager..."""" isnt it trueee guyz....????
The Following User Says Thank You to adityam533 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2012, 04:06 PM |#19  
Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
GUY,
U R AWESOME!!
THNX BRO.. it works even in CM9!!
thank you so much!
and yes u r right for the "Working: rom manager"
Last edited by varun sutar; 15th August 2012 at 04:08 PM.
15th August 2012, 04:13 PM |#20  
adityam533's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varun sutar

GUY,
U R AWESOME!!
THNX BRO.. it works even in CM9!!
thank you so much!
and yes u r right for the "Working: rom manager"

Thnx man have funn with rom manager now.....
16th August 2012, 06:21 AM |#21  
TeeJay3800's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,617
 
More
adityam533, I changed the thread title to a more standard format. Also, please follow forum rules by creating only one thread per topic.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes