Originally Posted by dsb9938
1. Put both files on the SDCard.
2. Rename the firmware to PH98IMG.zip
3. Reboot to recovery.
6. Install the ROM. Do not reboot from recovery.
7. From a command prompt issue "adb reboot bootloader"
8. Tap Power to go to HBOOT and load the firmware.
9. Tap Vol Up to start.
10 Tap Power to reboot.
Confused on #7. I use a mac, and not fluent in adb commands in terminal on a mac. Is this a step from a computer, or can the prompt be done in Recovery?
HTC Incredible (AMOLED) rooted S-off
HTC Rezound unlocked & rooted
Galaxy S4.....not yet rooted.
If it ain't broke....fiddle with it to try to make it better.