Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,110 Members 52,479 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

Tip us?

popdog123
Old
(Last edited by popdog123; 14th December 2012 at 09:08 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3256

DONATE TO ME
Phone [ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

Hello again!

I present to you Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (ICS) for LG Optimus One.

Oxygen ROM is a highly optimized AOSP rom with only a few added features. I also intend to keep it that way. There will be no added features unless the good people from Oxygen want to add them. The rom is like this for a reason. So requests like "can you add theme manager?", "can it make me coffee?" will be ignored.
As usual, there is no Theme Manager and FM Radio so don't even bother asking.

The rom is for new baseband only!

How to use:

The rom includes an OTA (Over The Air) Update app. This means that you will get a new update whenever it is released and you don't need to download it manually from the download source. You will receive a notification on your phone and you can download the rom and flash it right away. (Requires: internet connection, Google Account for push notifications and custom recovery [I've tested ClockworkMod but others should work as well])
If you flash the rom from the OTA app then (at least with ClockworkMod) it might take a bit more time and it might look frozen. Just give it a bit of time and it will finish and reboot in your new fresh version of the rom.
I've had some issues with CWM 5.0.2.0. My advice is to update your recovery to 5.0.2.7 (new bb)

You can find the download link, issues and change log in the blog: http://oxygen-for-p500.blogspot.com

If you want to submit issues please do so on the Google Code Project Page. Remember to add the label: "Version-ICS" at the bottom of the issue. It should be added by default but in case you don't see it, add it.

Credits:
  • Oxygen Team for the awesome rom
  • CyanogenMod Team for all the patches for low end devices for ICS
  • Code Aurora Forum also for patches and kernel for P500
  • Team M.A.C. for their sources. They should get all the credit for doing the hard work!
  • OTA app courtesy of OTA Update Center
  • Kernel courtesy of LGICS
  • And last but not least: YOU! Thank you for encouraging me and pushing me to continue development on the ROM. Also thank you for the donations that keep the project alive. Nothing could have been done without you, the user.

You can find the sources on my Github.

Enjoy responsibly!
The Following 167 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manast
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Oh Yeah! Downloading now!
The Following User Says Thank You to manast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omidreza
Old
Thanks Meter 32
thanks popdog...would you mind make a discussion thread in general section for the people who have noob questions like me?
LG G2 mini Dual D618
The Following User Says Thank You to omidreza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

popdog123
Old
Thanks Meter 3256

DONATE TO ME
Well bugs are submitted on the google code page, other details are on the blog, so just go ahead and ask your questions here. I don't think there's need for a discussion thread.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omidreza
Old
(Last edited by omidreza; 14th August 2012 at 10:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 32
thanks man...my sd card is not partitioned yet...should i partition it before flashing your rom? cause you said it has a2sd script
and also does this rom have all the languages that are present in cm7?
LG G2 mini Dual D618
The Following User Says Thank You to omidreza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myawan
Old
(Last edited by myawan; 14th August 2012 at 11:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 680
Amazing!

@omidreza
No you don't need to

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myawan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

popdog123
Old
(Last edited by popdog123; 14th August 2012 at 11:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3256

DONATE TO ME
If you want to use a2sd (which i recommend due to the small internal storage) then you have to partition the sd card. Otherwise you don't.

Also there are a lot of languages in the rom (don't know how many are in CM) but unfortunately I had to remove dictionaries from the keyboard. So many system languages, but only english dictionary.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Raffy 97
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog123 View Post
If you want to use a2sd (which i recommend due to the small internal storage) then you have to partition the sd card. Otherwise you don't.

Also there are a lot of languages in the rom (don't know how many are in CM) but unfortunately I had to remove dictionaries from the keyboard. So many system languages, but only english dictionary.
Please don't remove : italian, spanish/portuguese, english, German, french..

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2
================================================== ============================================

IF I HELPED YOU PRESS THANKS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raffy 97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lipe082
Old
Thanks Meter 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffy 97 View Post
Please don't remove : italian, spanish/portuguese, english, German, french..

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2
+1 if rom have a2sd, no need to delete stuff that matters but you are the one who nows.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

FitAmp
Old
Thanks Meter 689
You are doing a great job, I thank you for your dedication towards oxygen for the p500. Would you recommend this as a daily rom?? If so I will switch over from cm9 to this. I only use my phone for the basics (calls,txt,browsing,no gaming and no video)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Tags
ics, oxygen