[ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)
I present to you Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (ICS) for LG Optimus One.
Oxygen ROM is a highly optimized AOSP rom with only a few added features. I also intend to keep it that way. There will be no added features unless the good people from Oxygen want to add them. The rom is like this for a reason. So requests like "can you add theme manager?", "can it make me coffee?" will be ignored
As usual, there is no Theme Manager and FM Radio so don't even bother asking.
The rom is for new baseband only!
How to use:
The rom includes an OTA (Over The Air) Update app. This means that you will get a new update whenever it is released and you don't need to download it manually from the download source. You will receive a notification on your phone and you can download the rom and flash it right away. (Requires: internet connection, Google Account for push notifications and custom recovery [I've tested ClockworkMod but others should work as well])
If you flash the rom from the OTA app then (at least with ClockworkMod) it might take a bit more time and it might look frozen. Just give it a bit of time and it will finish and reboot in your new fresh version of the rom.
I've had some issues with CWM 126.96.36.199. My advice is to update your recovery to 188.8.131.52 (new bb)
You can find the download link, issues and change log in the blog: http://oxygen-for-p500.blogspot.com
If you want to submit issues please do so on the Google Code Project Page
. Remember to add the label: "Version-ICS" at the bottom of the issue. It should be added by default but in case you don't see it, add it.
- Oxygen Team for the awesome rom
- CyanogenMod Team for all the patches for low end devices for ICS
- Code Aurora Forum also for patches and kernel for P500
- Team M.A.C. for their sources. They should get all the credit for doing the hard work!
- OTA app courtesy of OTA Update Center
- Kernel courtesy of LGICS
- And last but not least: YOU! Thank you for encouraging me and pushing me to continue development on the ROM. Also thank you for the donations that keep the project alive. Nothing could have been done without you, the user.
You can find the sources on my Github