Widget help!

Search This thread

SpartanVissepo

Feb 26, 2011
Google Pixel 7
Hey guys im trying to find the power savings widget in the sys app folder but i cant seem to find it, maybe its under another name that i dont know. What i want to do its to get the blue widget from another Rom and get rid of the green one, thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345022569668.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345022569668.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 132

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Hey guys im trying to find the power savings widget in the sys app folder but i cant seem to find it, maybe its under another name that i dont know. What i want to do its to get the blue widget from another Rom and get rid of the green one, thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

On aosp roms its called power control in the widget menu, but I believe its actual name is settings and I think its part of the systemui.apk or if its separate its listed as settings widget or something similar, I know its original name was settings something on GB I just can't remember if it was a standalone apk or if it was part of a larger apk try looking for something with settings in the name ill see if i can find the widget in my system folder real quick and let u know the name if i find it

We are legion, for we are many.

Sent from the DarkSide of the GalaXy with a MEK device

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Either settings.apk or settingsprovider.apk in system/app

We are legion, for we are many.

Sent from the DarkSide of the GalaXy with a MEK device