Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,588 Members 47,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][UPDATE]Google Play 4.5.10 apk

Tip us?

neoxx3m
Old
(Last edited by neoxx3m; 7th December 2013 at 09:57 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 931

DONATE TO ME
Default [APP][UPDATE]Google Play 4.5.10 apk

Google recently started seeding the latest v3.8.15 update to the Play Store app to Android devices.
Here is the new apk.
Enjoy and don't forget to hit THANKS button!

Tip: If u don't see ur installed apps, go to Settings/Applications/Manage applications, find Google Play Store and clear data.

Please try to keep this thread clean and hit the THANKS button instead thanks post!

And please don't upload new versions by yourself, I'll upload it here in OP.

Edit: New apk is here.
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.android.vending-4.4.22.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.84 MB, 18409 views)
File Type: apk com.android.vending-4.5.10.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.63 MB, 26837 views)
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z on stock KK 4.4.2 UB
Windows devices that I used: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC 8S
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1

If you want to give a donation, please visit SmallHomeAfrica and buy their bracelets to give them friend donation and help them in their work.
The Following 206 Users Say Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neoxx3m
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 931

DONATE TO ME
Updated to 3.8.17
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

latif sachal
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoxx3m View Post
Google recently started seeding the latest v3.8.15 update to the Play Store app to Android devices.
Here is the new apk. Enjoy and don't forget to hit thanks button!

Tip: If u don't see ur installed apps, go to Settings/Applications/Manage applications, find Google Play Store and clear data.

Edit: New apk is here.
Hey bro my market isnt working ... i cant install astro file manager from market... so thats why i cant install any apk file.... will u pls help me ... it shows an error of connection is not reliable...... but it is working on facebook and browser..... just not working with market....any help???
The Following User Says Thank You to latif sachal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neoxx3m
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 931

DONATE TO ME
Did u clear data after installation? Mine is working perfect on stock 2.3.3. Try to reinstall app.

Sent from my X10z
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1

If you want to give a donation, please visit SmallHomeAfrica and buy their bracelets to give them friend donation and help them in their work.
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tuanhung05
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks you!
The Following User Says Thank You to tuanhung05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sandykumar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Tanx bud

Sent from my X10S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to sandykumar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cyserrex
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Thanks dude.. I search default google play.. because, real ics v4 was replace google play with blue&black
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyserrex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moskva
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyserrex View Post
Thanks dude.. I search default google play.. because, real ics v4 was replace google play with blue&black
thank you so much. Wonder why google does now allow for a direct apk download.
The Following User Says Thank You to moskva For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neoxx3m
Old
(Last edited by neoxx3m; 12th October 2012 at 01:46 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 931

DONATE TO ME
OK guys, 3.9.16 update is here,now u can edit ur My apps/all list.
Enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z28tovette
Old
(Last edited by z28tovette; 15th December 2012 at 02:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 637
Del
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1350085572558.jpg
Views:	4298
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1397055  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z28tovette For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe