[HOW TO] [GUIDE] Add ICS/Jellybean like Task Switcher....[update]
Add ICS/Jellybean look alike task switcher
Removed previous update due to some problem in MOD-without-buttom.zip :- please use the new one
[UPDATE] 18 aug- - MOD-without button.zip
: without task manager button [fixed[
TO USE THIS MOD ON OTHER DEVICES GO TO THIS POST
and dont forget my name when writing Credits part....
:: for decompiling/compiling
(u can use any decompiler as long as it compiles without any error)
2. JAVA runtime environment-- jre installed on windows
3. 7 ZIP
5. MOD.ZIP or MOD without button.zip
MOD.zip includes "task manager" button at the bottom
MOD without button.zip obviously doesnt...
Setting up apktool
1. Unzip downloaded APKTOOL.zip to c:/apk (or any other convenient location)
2. copy ur rom's framework-res.apk to c:/apk/ and rename it as framework-stock.apk (dont delete this file neither modify it at any point)
3.open cmd and navigate to c:/apk/ and type command as
C:\apk>apktool if framework-stock.apk
Now you are all set to decompile framework-res.apk
In cmd type
C:\apk>apktool d framework-res.apk frame
this will put all decompiled files in a folder named "frame"
EDITING decompiled framework-res.apk
1. open "c:/apk/frame/res" in explorer
2. extract all folders in the MOD.zip file to "c:/apk/frame/res/" and replace the files if asked
1. In cmd type
C:\apk>apktool b frame framework.apk
if all goes well it will create an UNSIGNED framework.apk (u cant push it right now)
1. open c:/apk/framework-res.apk in 7-ZIP not Winrar
2. open c:/apk/framework.apk in WINRAR and drag all the contents to the 7-zip window
and click "yes" in dialog when asked to copy files into framework-res.zip
c:/apk/framework-res.apk is the signed apk
which you can push to system/framework/ using any method adb, CWM
or u can even use Miui file explorer to push framework-res.apk without any bootloops.....
if u get stuck in bootloop just flash ur stock framework-res.apk and then report here....
DO give proper credits if you are using this in your rom....
to see if it has been added to ur rom already or not....
do not post things like "not working" or "help please"...they won't help anyone but will make the thread messy....directly post your problem supported with screenshot or logcat....
NOTE: if anyone having an all set working environment to compile gingerbread or cm7 from source
and willing to help me to implement swipe to close, please PM me....
Press THANKS if this guide was helpful.....