Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,714 Members 47,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM + Guide] All ROMS for P3110 - Latest JB 4.2.2 - XXDMH1

Tip us?

DrEzkimo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
good good

Alas its not my tab so have to wait for the official downloads!
The Following User Says Thank You to DrEzkimo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

baallrog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfribeiro View Post
Why you used pit file?
I used pit file because this what the manual found on samfirmware site says.
What the pit file do if i use it ?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

Mohamedselim
Old
Thanks Meter 204
copied from a place from internet:

From what I gather, they dictate the partition of the internal SD card. Almost all rom uses 512.pit, but some prototype froyo rom used 803.pit because Samsung needed a bigger partition to accommodate Froyo at that time

Sent from my GT-P5100 using xda app-developers app
Mohamed Selim

Bog2
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Please advice me how to update to 4.0.4 from 4.0.3 with Odin. I have an P3110 ICS 4.0.3 and I wish to go to the next version but I dont know how, and I don't wan to kill my Tab Please advice! Thanks in advanced!

Ailir
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog2 View Post
Please advice me how to update to 4.0.4 from 4.0.3 with Odin. I have an P3110 ICS 4.0.3 and I wish to go to the next version but I dont know how, and I don't wan to kill my Tab Please advice! Thanks in advanced!
1. Download and unpack firmware
2. Install Samsung drivers onto your PC (you don't need it if you already have Kies insalled)
3. Enter your tablet into Download mode (Power Off it, then press and hold Vol- and Power buttons, confirm entering in download mode by Vol+ button) and connect tablet to the PC
4. Launch Odin (If you have Kies - check that it is closed before launching Odin)
5. Click on the PDA button an select P3110XXBLH1_P3110OXXBLH1_HOME.tar.md5
6. Click Start button and wait until flashing will be done
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" Wi-Fi GT-P3110
HTC Wildfire S
The Following User Says Thank You to Ailir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nfribeiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 306

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
First you should have a backup of your rom firmware in your computer, just in case.
Then you should decide you you want to be rooted.
Final just flash the rom on OP (Opening post).
Post here your product code in order to find that backup. To look for it, if you have windows got to regedit and look for CURRENT_USER/software/samsung/Kies/DeviceDB/ and find the folder that have HIDSWVER and ProductCode
Please click the "THANKS" buttom if I helped you...but if I helped a lot, at least you could buy me a beer!!! Click the "DONATE" button

Sign up for COPY for 15Gb of free lifetime space! Use this LINK and get an extra 5GB bonus! Thats 20Gb for you!

Also join DROPBOX. Follow this LINK and DROPBOX will give us both 500Mb of bonus space. Total 2.5Gb for you!

Mohamedselim
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:
Either try samfirmware.com and try to register first then search for firmware for your device and flash with odin but you will have to root again and i heard that rooting 4.0.4 is somewhat more diffecult or install custom rom that is 4.0.4 as near stock debloated rom or cm9 which is 4.04 and the latter two are already rooted

Sent from my GT-P5100 using xda app-developers app
Mohamed Selim

nfribeiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 306

DONATE TO ME
Or root in 4.0.3 and then upgrade to 4.0.4 using mobile odin with everroot marked. You will keep root.
Please click the "THANKS" buttom if I helped you...but if I helped a lot, at least you could buy me a beer!!! Click the "DONATE" button

Sign up for COPY for 15Gb of free lifetime space! Use this LINK and get an extra 5GB bonus! Thats 20Gb for you!

Also join DROPBOX. Follow this LINK and DROPBOX will give us both 500Mb of bonus space. Total 2.5Gb for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to nfribeiro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bog2
Old
(Last edited by Bog2; 20th August 2012 at 01:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Wow!! Thanks for all the help and answers, I didn't expected for so quick help

nfribeiro I have Windows 7 x64 an in registry I found this for HIDSWVER P3110XXALD4/P3110OXXALD4/P3110XXALD4/P3110XXALD4 and for ProductCode this: GT-P3110XXXCOA my Tab is an P3110, it's not rooted and I'm from Romania.

PS Do I lose my warranty (2years) after doing the update via Odin and in the future if will be release others updates I will can make them?
I find in another post that after some users from North updated to 4.0.4 the Wi-Fi signal it's dead and they can't connect to a rooter, it's true? Thanks!

DrEzkimo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Wow!! Thanks for all the help and answers, I didn't expected for so quick help

nfribeiro I have Windows 7 x64 an in registry I found this for HIDSWVER P3110XXALD4/P3110OXXALD4/P3110XXALD4/P3110XXALD4 and for ProductCode this: GT-P3110XXXCOA my Tab is an P3110, it's not rooted and I'm from Romania.

PS Do I lose my warranty (2years) after doing the update via Odin and in the future if will be release others updates I will can make them?
I find in another post that after some users from North updated to 4.0.4 the Wi-Fi signal it's dead and they can't connect to a rooter, it's true? Thanks!
If you are worried about the warranty then I would personally just wait, it should not be too long (hopefully!) for the rest of us to get the official updates via kies or ota

The Following User Says Thank You to DrEzkimo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]