[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [GSM] CyanogenMod 10 - Official
Official nightly build of Cyanogen Mod 10 Rom for Galaxy Nexus
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
What are Nightly build ? :
auto compile build from the CyanogenMod github, each time there are new corrections on it.
This version change each night, and aren't support officialy, if you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here.
There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps from his roms,
after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.
First time flashing CyanogenMod 10 your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
- Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
- Perform a factory reset.
- Flash CyanogenMod.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
Experience issues? Please provide the following info to our bug tracker
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
MD5Sum: check the md5 under the files named associate with your build version before flashing it
>Check the lastest package available on top
MD5Sum: check the md5 of the files before flashing it
For Online Gallery Sync to work use this GAPPS to flash:
Note: Cam won't have any CM mods if above file is used.
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone
involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy![/QUOTE]