FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Mod][Sense] Transparent HTC Widgets - Music | Clock | FB | ... - [Aroma/GOO][v. 4.1]

1,178 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,020
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This Thread is for


for any HTC Sense 4/4.1 Rom


What will you find here:

  • Transparent HTC Clock Widget
  • Transparent HTC Calender Widget
  • Transparent HTC Contact Widget
  • Transparent HTC Friendstream Widget
  • Transparent HTC Music Widget
  • Transparent HTC Weather Widget
  • Transparent HTC FM Radio Widget
  • Transparent HTC Messages Widget
  • Transparent HTC Twitter Widget
  • Transparent HTC Location Widget (only small one)
  • Transparent HTC Profiles Widget
  • Transparent HTC Settings Widget (some for now)
  • Transparent HTC Pictures Widget
  • Transparent Lockscreen Notifications (Music, Clock, Battery,...)
  • Transparent Productivity Lockscreen
  • Transparent People Lockscreen
  • Transparent Tasks Widget
  • Transparent Notes Widget
  • Transparent Mail Widget
  • Transparent Trending Widget
  • Transparent Powerstrip Widget (no Textlables!)
  • Transparent Facebook Widget
  • Transparent Twitter Widget
  • Transparent Google News and Weather Widget
  • more to come!
FYI: Not only the above displayed widgets are transparent but also all of each kind!

How do you get it?
Go to the 2nd post and download the Flashable zip which lets you choose the Widgets you want direct in the Aroma installer


Credits to Breinholst the great Dane for good inspiration, J4n87 for supporting my work, Turge and vpsenga for helping me out with the Aroma script, MWilt for lots of beta testing and vegetaleb for the initial idea of a transparent clock
Last edited by H89P; 27th September 2012 at 10:08 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to H89P For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th August 2012, 07:23 PM |#2  
H89P's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2,020
 
Donate to Me
More
Download
You will be forwarded to the actual Thread
Last edited by H89P; 23rd August 2012 at 07:28 AM.
19th August 2012, 11:31 PM |#3  
superchilpil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
Donate to Me
More
I can confirm this doesn't work on xi40
It just removes the widgets and once you re add them Rosie fcs

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
20th August 2012, 01:47 AM |#4  
Gandalf's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 4,332
 
More
I'm going to try it out on TN SE 2.4

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
20th August 2012, 02:02 AM |#5  
XsMagical's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ft. Myers
Thanks Meter: 7,011
 
Donate to Me
More
Don't flash these on Odexed roms, they will not work. Op needs to add delete scripts to the aroma to avoid issues with odexed roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to XsMagical For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2012, 02:50 AM |#6  
superchilpil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XsMagical

Don't flash these on Odexed roms, they will not work. Op needs to add delete scripts to the aroma to avoid issues with odexed roms.

Ah that explains it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to superchilpil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2012, 06:34 AM |#7  
H89P's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2,020
 
Donate to Me
More
Clock Two possiblities
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchilpil

I can confirm this doesn't work on xi40
It just removes the widgets and once you re add them Rosie fcs

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakew02

I'm going to try it out on TN SE 2.4

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsMagical

Don't flash these on Odexed roms, they will not work. Op needs to add delete scripts to the aroma to avoid issues with odexed roms.


OK guys didn't think of anyone flashing this on a odexed Rom but now it happened. Like XsMagical already stated this Mod in it's current composition should not be flashed on a odexed Rom. The Mod was tested on KingCobra without any problems.

Thus if you want to use this on your odexed Rom you have two possiblities:
  • Delete and push the files extracted from the zip manually
  • Wait till the next release ( For this I would appreciate that someone of you who has one of the odexed Roms installed can test the build as a sort of beta tester before the release)
The Following User Says Thank You to H89P For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2012, 10:51 AM |#8  
Gandalf's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 4,332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H89P

OK guys didn't think of anyone flashing this on a odexed Rom but now it happened. Like XsMagical already stated this Mod in it's current composition should not be flashed on a odexed Rom. The Mod was tested on KingCobra without any problems.

Thus if you want to use this on your odexed Rom you have two possiblities:

  • Delete and push the files extracted from the zip manually
  • Wait till the next release ( For this I would appreciate that someone of you who has one of the odexed Roms installed can test the build as a sort of beta tester before the release)

I'll test for ya, running TN SE 2.4

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
20th August 2012, 04:10 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Greenville, MI
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I'll test it too...CleanROM 4.5
21st August 2012, 05:31 PM |#10  
dB Zac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
works great on Viper rom. My only issue is the black text on the Friendstream Widget. With most of my favorite wall papers it is vary hard to see. A white text option would be really cool
22nd August 2012, 09:28 AM |#11  
H89P's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2,020
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dB Zac

works great on Viper rom. My only issue is the black text on the Friendstream Widget. With most of my favorite wall papers it is vary hard to see. A white text option would be really cool

I know about the text problem, but the thing with text color is that I haven't found a possibility to change it yet

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes