Checkout the ROM Features list here.
Checkout the comprehensive FAQ by Brainfire.
You can find the latest changelogs at the AOKP site.
- Changelog: 8-20-2012
- Add the following cherry-picks from AOKP Gerrit (thanks Brandon McAnsh)
- Ib50d7484track d2vzw
- I628668e1Add NT_MODE's for NETWORK_MODE's 8 and 10
- Icf45a66dRadioInfo: Update the network type listing
- I934f1835CDMA NV mode OTA dialogs
- Idea2dad2Add d2vzw to the game
- Added the following commit from Nitroz
- I01941fc1Fixed the sync toggle icon as the previous one was a little off
- Brought in all new merged changes from AOKP Source as of 8-20-2012 11:12pm CST
- Make sure you're on the latest CWM
- MAKE A NANDROID
- wipe data/factory reset in recovery
- flash ROM
- flash Gapps
xoomdev has picked up building for this device. So I will link his builds so he can keep an eye on this thread for feedback. So thank him not me.
We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.
Donate to xoomdev
Donate to kwes1020
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Roman
Donate to Zaphoid-Beeble
Donate to Protekk
Donate to Sethyx
Donate to CyanogenMod
Every donation is cherished and loved.
If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.
Our gerrit is a great way to stay up to date on the latest changes. http://gerrit.sudoservers.com
Kwes1020's personal github
If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!
Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
But to contact me I am easy to find on twitter @kwes1020 since I hardly use irc.