5,601,223 Members 51,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Light Flow

Tip us?

sickblutahoe
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I'm using cm10s led settings all with custom colors and they work perfectly. The only reason I didn't like light flow was you could never kill app in recent apps or it would stop working.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

xidcat
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Location: Approximately 8 miles from the center of the universe
Just got schooled by this app. If you use the backup feature, you can't simply do a restore after flashing a new/updated ROM (with full wipe). You have to go and cycle the S3 mode toggle after the restore. If you don't, the S3 mode will be checked, but it never went to su for access, and it won't work. There's 30 or so minutes of my life gone forever.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Dx9
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Light Flow has been updated. You can now flash all colors of LEDs and not just the red and blue. Non rooted users now have support also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dx9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

equlizer
Old
Thanks Meter 50
"Liteflow lite can collect all of the text you enter except passwords but including personal data and credit card numbers. It may also log your user interface interactions with the device"

WTF??? Umm no
Bell SGS3 rooted

cehf
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlizer View Post
"Liteflow lite can collect all of the text you enter except passwords but including personal data and credit card numbers. It may also log your user interface interactions with the device"

WTF??? Umm no
this is a standard warning for accessibility, if you read the app description it states this at the bottom.

sent from my I747

lgkahn
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Any fix for the stupid folder open folder closed talking bug and no I cannot turn off tts I use it in other apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

andrewpmoore
Old
Thanks Meter 558

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgkahn View Post
Any fix for the stupid folder open folder closed talking bug and no I cannot turn off tts I use it in other apps.

I wish.

Here's my standard response!
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Llama and others.

Try the following that I've just been posted someone has tried:
For those who wants to try it do the following with your Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)

I've reported this to samsung's research and development team and I've been told their development team is looking into it.
It doesn't happen with phones on ICS from other manufacturers.

I am still looking into ways around it though.
Author of Light Flow
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewpmoore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lgkahn
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Bummer thanks for trying nice to have flashing working but don't like looking like a duffis in front of others when I go in my folders.

jeb101
Old
Thanks Meter 26
There seems to be a bug with the "USA and Canada S3 mode" it works fine with the root option, but with the US variant, in two hours, Light Flow was my number two app in Battery usage, and brought my power from 100% to 73%. For now I'm going to keep testing and see why it's doing this.

Has anybody else notice Android OS and Light Flow (number 1 and 2 on the list) use large amounts of cycles?

Cheers

sinichi21
Old
Thanks Meter 287

DONATE TO ME
The update app ruin the light on me using att sgs3 the pulse blue light does blink and then pulse then turn off. When you try to select the blue blinking light it does not light at all. Revert back to the previous apk and it fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Current ROM: Dynamic 3.0
Current Kernel: Stock
Current Theme: Dark Theme for Captivate

If I help you out give me a thanks button

Tags
led, light flow, notification