24th August 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #21  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 635

631 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21

The update app ruin the light on me using att sgs3 the pulse blue light does blink and then pulse then turn off. When you try to select the blue blinking light it does not light at all. Revert back to the previous apk and it fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

If you've downgraded, could you try upgrade again and reboot after the upgrade. I'm working on a fix for an issue that looses the state of the s3 mode the app is in after an update.
That seems to work for most people.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewpmoore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2012, 12:31 AM   |  #22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 6,452

5,783 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewpmoore

If you've downgraded, could you try upgrade again and reboot after the upgrade. I'm working on a fix for an issue that looses the state of the s3 mode the app is in after an update.

Thank you so much for your application I definitely love its features and having control over my led light. It is working absolutely flawlessly on my phone aokp cm10. I did not need the paid version but I bought it anyways to support you and your efforts

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
24th August 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #23  
Flag londonderry
Thanks Meter: 173

2,149 posts
Installed the lh1 patch for at&t sgs3 color codes are now normal and blinking works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
24th August 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #24  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 161

446 posts
More
Working perfect with CM10. All notifications are set to flash and the colours are all correct. Great
24th August 2012, 02:38 AM   |  #25  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 304

974 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewpmoore

Got it working now for some reason when i update it the app did not tell me anythin after opening it after i uninstall then install the previous apk then update now it tells me what exactly needed and it automate for me. I think the one im missing a while ago is i did not turn on the miss event on the led settings now everything is workin again thanks for the great app. I just miss the pulse light notification but I can live without it until you sort it out. And also I have the bug of the tts getting activate even i did not so i just disable google tts and its gone. Thanks again for a great app

26th August 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #26  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 304

974 posts
Donate to Me
More
On the side note my phone is awake the whole time when i enable this app anybody having similar problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to sinichi21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2012, 07:47 AM   |  #27  
Flag Athens, GA
Thanks Meter: 34

181 posts
More
Arrow Notification Light
If I go to Display Settings and turn off the Notification like some suggested here to avoid conflicts, my LED wont fire at all with any Notifications. So i have to keep that enabled.

I am on Bell version of S3 747m. If I turn on S3 Rooted mode my LED will stay constant and no pulsing at all. Reading that option under Light Flow I do see it is for US models only.

I recall reading something under CM 10 8/27 Logs something getting fixed about LEDs.
28th August 2012, 04:18 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 14

106 posts
Light Flow is working well for me (rooted stock, AT&T). Flashing notifications work, and my phone has no problems sleeping. Running with all system LED options turned off, and Light Flow S3 root mode enabled. With the last update, Light Flow now respects the "Enable Sleep Settings" configuration. Very happy so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
28th August 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 119

1,981 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb101

There seems to be a bug with the "USA and Canada S3 mode" it works fine with the root option, but with the US variant, in two hours, Light Flow was my number two app in Battery usage, and brought my power from 100% to 73%. For now I'm going to keep testing and see why it's doing this.

Has anybody else notice Android OS and Light Flow (number 1 and 2 on the list) use large amounts of cycles?

Cheers

It appears to be killing my battery too. I had 80,000 wake locks from it last night.

I uninstalled, to see what happens with battery.

Love the app, but can't handle the battery hit.
1st September 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 66

1,114 posts
Been useing this for a few weeks. It's really good, but for some reason for every reason that I can't find, I get NO deep sleep when the program installed. it is fine, untill I get my first notification, and then it starts all over again, I can get the notification, clear it, and the lights are not blinking, but I get a wake lock, but here's the kicker, it does not show that Lightflow is keeping it awake, but when the program is removed i get deep sleeps..

ideas?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
led, light flow, notification
Previous Thread Next Thread