Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[TOOLKIT][GUI][MULTI-PLATFORM] Ultimate Backup Tool v2.0 - Full backup without root

OP Gigadroid

3rd September 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #101  
Gigadroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 406
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolfen

Version 1.2.2 : on my Xperia P - adb found,but ,,devices attached: NO DEVICE,, (version 1.2.1 devices found)

This can happen because it looks for a zero in the outputted code.
Try it anyway, but as I recognize your older posts, it will not help you.
4th September 2012, 09:57 AM   |  #102  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Yes...now I looked at the forum and same problem already solved by others in Xperia P...: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...420351&page=35
At least it's not just for me..problem will probably Xperia P..
Last edited by rolfen; 4th September 2012 at 01:21 PM.
4th September 2012, 01:36 PM   |  #103  
n0j0e's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 94
 
418 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Ok, works now direct from your files v1.2.2.

Option 4 works.
Option 5 doesnt work. No backup popup from my One S!
5th September 2012, 11:23 PM   |  #104  
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 624
 
1,499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
PROBLEM: at the end of the backup it says "shared storage" on my phone, is this the end or what shall i do now?? it's 5 minutes now

lol @ the video with the adb.bat, just open it without admin rights and there will be no bug and it will work
Last edited by cmajetic; 5th September 2012 at 11:34 PM.
6th September 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #105  
2uk3y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 174
 
422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajetic

PROBLEM: at the end of the backup it says "shared storage" on my phone, is this the end or what shall i do now?? it's 5 minutes now

lol @ the video with the adb.bat, just open it without admin rights and there will be no bug and it will work

5 min its normal for me... if not mistaken, it's depend on shares storage that u already used.... bigger shared storage, longer need to wait
6th September 2012, 05:34 PM   |  #106  
Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Tutorial
I am developing a gui for abt both for windows and mac that I hope to release as soon as possible, written using Delphi (FireMonkey).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.PNG
Views:	223
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1306500  
6th September 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #107  
Gigadroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 406
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuana Legal

I am developing a gui for abt both for windows and mac that I hope to release as soon as possible, written using Delphi (FireMonkey).

AlbertoBN is also working on a GUI, but only for Windows i think.
I could use it for Mac.
I still need a new name for this tool, any ideas?
Last edited by Gigadroid; 6th September 2012 at 06:16 PM.
6th September 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #108  
Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Alberto is italian? I'm from italy. Actually i write code only for windows based of your source code, for mac i use script sh. actually it's not ready but finally ready i post source code and executible. I'm use your logo image. For name i know... but the name ultimate backup tool is good but will specific name for android or android ultimate backup tool

Sorry for english...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura1.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1306668  
6th September 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #109  
Gigadroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 406
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuana Legal

Alberto is italian? I'm from italy. Actually i write code only for windows based of your source code, for mac i use script sh. actually it's not ready but finally ready i post source code and executible. I'm use your logo image. For name i know... but the name ultimate backup tool is good but will specific name for android or android ultimate backup tool

Sorry for english...

He is from Israel.
I could use it until Alberto has completed his work.
Then the user could vote for the best design.
But I think that Albertos tool will be better because we work more closely.
He knows how it should look like and how the buttons should be arranged.
Last edited by Gigadroid; 6th September 2012 at 08:38 PM.
6th September 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #110  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Thanks for this! I will try it out with my Fujitsu M532 Tablet.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup and restore, without root, without unlocked bootloader
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes