Thread Closed

[TOOLKIT][GUI][MULTI-PLATFORM] Ultimate Backup Tool v2.0 - Full backup without root

27th August 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigadroid



Please read the first post. :/

I did tried but didn't worked. Although galaxy S2 go it with no fuss thanks for the effort.

tapatalk سے لکھا گیا
27th August 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #22  
Gigadroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 404
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markuzy

Is there a restore data ONLY button for a specific app?

Not yet.
You have to know the exact name of the package (like com.google.android.youtube).
So you can do it manually: adb backup <packages>
Last edited by Gigadroid; 27th August 2012 at 05:22 PM.
27th August 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Im still confused, i need things drawn out for me. So option 1 fully backs up the device partitions without system apps, or just user apps+data? I ask this because i saw that over at XDA News Portal, it says data+apps only but the backup file is about 3.8 GB. Does somebody mind straightening this up?

EDIT: Option 4 (backup apps) doesnt seem to work for my Desire HD. It finishes but the backup file is only 1 KB
Last edited by AnumEndzeit; 27th August 2012 at 06:28 PM.
DennisDroid
27th August 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #24  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Very Nice tool, i hope it works for my SII but your Dropbox Link says ERROR 505. Please Fix it if you do that i will test this tool for sure
27th August 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisDroid

Very Nice tool, i hope it works for my SII but your Dropbox Link says ERROR 505. Please Fix it if you do that i will test this tool for sure

It worked for me with stock Rom, should work if you are using 4.0+ .

tapatalk سے لکھا گیا

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigadroid

Ultimate Backup Tool


Download
Ultimate Backup Tool v1

Can I post any mirrors ?



tapatalk سے لکھا گیا
27th August 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #26  
Member
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Works perfectly on HTC OneX. I would like with your permission, to lean translation of this magnificent Tools on our forum in BG / http://www.androidbg.com/forum/ /, of course, with your name as the rights and creation. With great thanks to you!
27th August 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #27  
Gigadroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 404
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iuly_vn

Works perfectly on HTC OneX. I would like with your permission, to lean translation of this magnificent Tools on our forum in BG / http://www.androidbg.com/forum/ /, of course, with your name as the rights and creation. With great thanks to you!

Of course!
But do not mirror.
Last edited by Gigadroid; 27th August 2012 at 10:10 PM.
27th August 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #28  
Gigadroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 404
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drraptor


Can I post any mirrors ?



tapatalk سے لکھا گیا

No, please don't post any mirror links.
There was a problem with Dropbox.
It was not my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnumEndzeit

Im still confused, i need things drawn out for me. So option 1 fully backs up the device partitions without system apps, or just user apps+data? I ask this because i saw that over at XDA News Portal, it says data+apps only but the backup file is about 3.8 GB. Does somebody mind straightening this up?

EDIT: Option 4 (backup apps) doesnt seem to work for my Desire HD. It finishes but the backup file is only 1 KB

Option 1 makes a backup of the internal and external SD card, apps, app data, device data.
I will add the Problem with Option 4 to the first post.
Last edited by Gigadroid; 27th August 2012 at 10:18 PM.
27th August 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #29  
tcat007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 283
 
1,371 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Instructions? Unzip on PC, then run UBT.exe file? Plug in Nexus 7 to PC with USB?
27th August 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #30  
adz63's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesame Street (England)
Thanks Meter: 568
 
1,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Will have a try of this when I get home .. thanks

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup and restore, without root, without unlocked bootloader
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only] by ThreadRank