21st August 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #41  
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,259

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camapghe

LOL. I lurked a bit more around the Chinese thread, and some one said this ROM can't even boot up, and thread owner is trolling others.

Post #26

Let's see if Hasoon and Nightmare Team can magically fix it

damn the chinese lol. I wont be able to fix it. Team Nightmare are the ROM devs, not me lol.
21st August 2012, 06:47 AM   |  #42  

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Here you go ladies

http://d-h.st/Dk0

Zipaligned
Rooted
deodexed
Updated root
changed ro. to ruby
The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2012, 07:55 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 19

202 posts
More
Excuse me for being a huge noob and all...but isn't it harder to port a rom than to get it working like the CM9/10/MIUI is currently being done?

I mean I guess if you have to work from scratch in CM's then porting might be a bit easier, but while porting, don't you have to re-compile everything according to the device anyway? I've never built a rom or a kernel so I'm not sure how these things work with porting and making roms but yeah just a general question towards my knowledge ^^
21st August 2012, 08:30 AM   |  #44  

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knifeproz

Excuse me for being a huge noob and all...but isn't it harder to port a rom than to get it working like the CM9/10/MIUI is currently being done?

I mean I guess if you have to work from scratch in CM's then porting might be a bit easier, but while porting, don't you have to re-compile everything according to the device anyway? I've never built a rom or a kernel so I'm not sure how these things work with porting and making roms but yeah just a general question towards my knowledge ^^

Good question. Let's wait for Team Nightmare to respond.

I just sold my old i7 laptop and bought a new more powerful one. I may dual boot ubuntu on it so i can take advantage of the power on it and try and develop. Will eventually max out the RAM at 32gb! So excited lol
21st August 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #45  
Flag BOSSton, Ma
Thanks Meter: 36

236 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000

Good question. Let's wait for Team Nightmare to respond.

I just sold my old i7 laptop and bought a new more powerful one. I may dual boot ubuntu on it so i can take advantage of the power on it and try and develop. Will eventually max out the RAM at 32gb! So excited lol

Lol hasoon... Here I am thinking I'm the cats pajamas buying this week an i7 with 8gb ram and windows 7 ultimate for $350... Then you go and belittle it -.-

Damn it lol

On topic - regardless of the difficulty in porting vs building a ROM, It's always a positive imho to see moar developments!

- HTC Amaze 4G using XDA Venom Premium
21st August 2012, 04:17 PM   |  #46  

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC 13

Lol hasoon... Here I am thinking I'm the cats pajamas buying this week an i7 with 8gb ram and windows 7 ultimate for $350... Then you go and belittle it -.-

Damn it lol

On topic - regardless of the difficulty in porting vs building a ROM, It's always a positive imho to see moar developments!

To make you feel better, I spent $900. It's an i7 running at 2.3GHz and turbo boost up to 3.3GHz. My old one is a 1.6GHz so its a huge upgrade. Also, it has 2 buys for the hard drive. So I'm gonna put my 1tb and have the 500gb they give me and leave it in there. From a 16" to 17.3". From a 1GB nvidia 330M to a 2GB Nvidia 660m and much more! So you know I'm excited lol

On topic: I agree. I don't know how porting goes but this is very exciting nevertheless. I just wonder if its real Sense 4.1 since the build.prop does say its a 4.0.3 ROM

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room
21st August 2012, 04:18 PM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 74

1,064 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC 13

Damn it lol

If that was a laptop you bought that's a solid deal heck even if that's just parts it sounds fair but yes hasoon just crapped on many laptops Haha

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app
21st August 2012, 04:38 PM   |  #48  

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddart

If that was a laptop you bought that's a solid deal heck even if that's just parts it sounds fair but yes hasoon just crapped on many laptops Haha

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app

Haha. Thanks! I worked hard to buy all this! Now let's move the PC talk to here

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=30518380
21st August 2012, 05:13 PM   |  #49  

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
I forgot to add. The ROM posted was for the VilleC2 (Evo 3D), not the Ville (One S)!
21st August 2012, 05:19 PM   |  #50  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,545

3,136 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000

I forgot to add. The ROM posted was for the VilleC2 (Evo 3D), not the Ville (One S)!

The villec2 is the Taiwanese one s and it uses the s3 chip set like our amaze the evo 3d is the shooter and shooteru

Sent from my HTC Ruby using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread