[DEV] Ville S3 Sense 4.1 Android 4.0.4 RUU/ROM

Tip us?

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by camapghe View Post
LOL. I lurked a bit more around the Chinese thread, and some one said this ROM can't even boot up, and thread owner is trolling others.

Post #26

Let's see if Hasoon and Nightmare Team can magically fix it
damn the chinese lol. I wont be able to fix it. Team Nightmare are the ROM devs, not me lol.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Here you go ladies

http://d-h.st/Dk0

Zipaligned
Rooted
deodexed
Updated root
changed ro. to ruby
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

knifeproz
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Excuse me for being a huge noob and all...but isn't it harder to port a rom than to get it working like the CM9/10/MIUI is currently being done?

I mean I guess if you have to work from scratch in CM's then porting might be a bit easier, but while porting, don't you have to re-compile everything according to the device anyway? I've never built a rom or a kernel so I'm not sure how these things work with porting and making roms but yeah just a general question towards my knowledge ^^
Carrier: T-Mobile
Device: HTC HD2 1.1 GHZ
ROM: IceCreamTosi v.09
Kernel: Tyt_ICS_R1

Device: HTC Amaze 4g
ROM: Fourth Bar Sense

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by knifeproz View Post
Excuse me for being a huge noob and all...but isn't it harder to port a rom than to get it working like the CM9/10/MIUI is currently being done?

I mean I guess if you have to work from scratch in CM's then porting might be a bit easier, but while porting, don't you have to re-compile everything according to the device anyway? I've never built a rom or a kernel so I'm not sure how these things work with porting and making roms but yeah just a general question towards my knowledge ^^
Good question. Let's wait for Team Nightmare to respond.

I just sold my old i7 laptop and bought a new more powerful one. I may dual boot ubuntu on it so i can take advantage of the power on it and try and develop. Will eventually max out the RAM at 32gb! So excited lol

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TMAC 13
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
Good question. Let's wait for Team Nightmare to respond.

I just sold my old i7 laptop and bought a new more powerful one. I may dual boot ubuntu on it so i can take advantage of the power on it and try and develop. Will eventually max out the RAM at 32gb! So excited lol
Lol hasoon... Here I am thinking I'm the cats pajamas buying this week an i7 with 8gb ram and windows 7 ultimate for $350... Then you go and belittle it -.-

Damn it lol

On topic - regardless of the difficulty in porting vs building a ROM, It's always a positive imho to see moar developments!

- HTC Amaze 4G using XDA Venom Premium

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC 13 View Post
Lol hasoon... Here I am thinking I'm the cats pajamas buying this week an i7 with 8gb ram and windows 7 ultimate for $350... Then you go and belittle it -.-

Damn it lol

On topic - regardless of the difficulty in porting vs building a ROM, It's always a positive imho to see moar developments!

To make you feel better, I spent $900. It's an i7 running at 2.3GHz and turbo boost up to 3.3GHz. My old one is a 1.6GHz so its a huge upgrade. Also, it has 2 buys for the hard drive. So I'm gonna put my 1tb and have the 500gb they give me and leave it in there. From a 16" to 17.3". From a 1GB nvidia 330M to a 2GB Nvidia 660m and much more! So you know I'm excited lol

On topic: I agree. I don't know how porting goes but this is very exciting nevertheless. I just wonder if its real Sense 4.1 since the build.prop does say its a 4.0.3 ROM

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room

lorddart
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC 13 View Post

Damn it lol

If that was a laptop you bought that's a solid deal heck even if that's just parts it sounds fair but yes hasoon just crapped on many laptops Haha

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddart View Post
If that was a laptop you bought that's a solid deal heck even if that's just parts it sounds fair but yes hasoon just crapped on many laptops Haha

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app
Haha. Thanks! I worked hard to buy all this! Now let's move the PC talk to here

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=30518380

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
I forgot to add. The ROM posted was for the VilleC2 (Evo 3D), not the Ville (One S)!

sportsstar89
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6286

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
I forgot to add. The ROM posted was for the VilleC2 (Evo 3D), not the Ville (One S)!
The villec2 is the Taiwanese one s and it uses the s3 chip set like our amaze the evo 3d is the shooter and shooteru

Sent from my HTC Ruby using xda premium
Devices: Amaze 4g
roms: CyanogenMod 10
Bootloader: Amaze 4G (S-off)
Recovery: 4EXT
I Have ORD
You don't have Dropbox? Sign up here for free
Like my work? Buy Me A Drink(Link above profile pic )
Follow me on Twitter