[OFFICIAL][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies | Now Jelly Bean Bootloader Compliant!
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Starting next nightly (October 31st, 2012), you will be required to have Jelly Bean bootloader to be able to boot CyanogenMod 10.
Please follow http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1894867
to make your nvflash blobs if you're still on ICS bootloader, then flash official Asus Jelly Bean update to update your bootloader. You will be required to flash a new jellybean-bootloader-enabled recovery - so take care and backup your files.
As a result, the ROM is now much smoother and stabler.
First installation :
1) Unlock your device, and install CWM recovery : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1668173
2) Push the update zip to your internal memory
3) Reboot in recovery (Shutdown tablet, press Vol Down + Power, then press Vol Up when prompted)
4) Make a backup
5) Navigate to "Install zip from sdcard", "Choose zip from sdcard", and choose the update zip you previously pushed to your tablet
5a) If you want Play Store, flash gapps now too (link above)
6) Go back and Wipe data/cache
Updating from previous build:
1) Push update zip to /sdcard/
2) Reboot in recovery
3) Flash as above
If any issue after updating, wipe data.
loganmc10, xplodwild, bumble-bee (for tf201 device tree from which this tree is inspired), cyanogenmod
You can either help us by giving FULL bug reports WITH LOGS, WITH REPRO CASE, ETC
, or by submitting patches.
If you're not a developer, but still want to support you can hit the "Donate to me" button up ahead - and don't forget to give some bucks to loganmc10 - he did a lot of work for Jelly Bean on our tablet.
Thanks to all donators!
_ Omni developer - Android - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 • Asus
TF300T, TF700T • Sony
Xperia T (mint) • LG
Nexus 4, Nexus 5 • Oppo
Find 5, N1 •
and other devices you've never heard of.
Press "Thanks" if I helped !