[Q]data/app folder

OP theworldlord

21st August 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi. I wanted to put my user applications to data/app folder in my rom. so i put it. i builded and flashed my rom. but i didn't see them on my phone. they didn't installed. and i learned i must edit update_script. how can i edit this file ? what commands must be added ?
sorry for bad english.
22nd August 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ajman
Thanks Meter: 175

413 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theworldlord

hi. I wanted to put my user applications to data/app folder in my rom. so i put it. i builded and flashed my rom. but i didn't see them on my phone. they didn't installed. and i learned i must edit update_script. how can i edit this file ? what commands must be added ?
sorry for bad english.

I suggest you should PM some developer (rajrocks or any member of team cooper) in the Development section of 5830i to get help about such queries. I think people in the development section may be able to help u
25th August 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,686

2,349 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theworldlord

sorry for bad english.

In the update script, you should set correct permissions to the data/app folder. The command should be something like "set perm_recursive(0,0,744) data/app"
But i suggest you to use the update script from retribution. It has been configured to be used universally!

___________XDA Premium__________
Don't be a noob. Be a newbie..!!
Details here.
27th August 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed14i

I suggest you should PM some developer (rajrocks or any member of team cooper) in the Development section of 5830i to get help about such queries. I think people in the development section may be able to help u

thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaan

In the update script, you should set correct permissions to the data/app folder. The command should be something like "set perm_recursive(0,0,744) data/app"
But i suggest you to use the update script from retribution. It has been configured to be used universally!

___________XDA Premium__________
Don't be a noob. Be a newbie..!!
Details here.

i will try thank you so much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread