Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INDEX] Verizon Galaxy SIII Downloads List

Tip us?

goldflame09
Old
(Last edited by goldflame09; 21st July 2014 at 05:16 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1190

DONATE TO ME
Cloud Search [INDEX] Verizon Galaxy SIII Downloads List

First off, I'd like to say thanks to @kennyglass123 and @noingwhat for letting me take over this thread.

I thought it would be really nice to have a list of all the ROMS, kernels, modems, etc available in one place for easy access, or for someone who might want to try something new. I’ll start it off with what I have here, and if you have anything new or any updates to add to the list, please post down below. Hopefully this will become a long list and given time and the fact that we now have an unlocked bootloader, it should hopefully continue to grow faster and faster, so I will need help keeping it updated.

Please note that flashing some roms and kernels can cause your IMEI to disappear, so check here for a tutorial on how to back that up (or here if you’ve already lost it). With that being said, if anything happens to go wrong please understand that I cannot be held liable for what you do to your phone. Also be aware that the majority of these require you to be rooted and/or unlocked in order to use them, be sure to read to post to determine requirements. Need some help choosing a rom check out this great post.

Also I take no credit for the downloads posted on this page. This is intended to be a collaborative list, with the respective developers responsible for what they have created and to the people who have shared them with us on here. If you can find any new links or a link to an updated version of a download on this list, it's an easy thanks, so pitch in if you can!

Thank you to all who have contributed!

ETC:ROM:

Stock: Ice Cream Sandwich: Jelly Bean: KitKat:

THEME:

ICS General/Touchwiz:JB General/Touchwiz:Synergy:Beans:KERNEL:

Stock:
Ice Cream Sandwich:Jelly Bean AOSP:MOD: G7 Base:

RECOVERY:
MODEM:
Direct Download Symbols - Direct Download: Torrent: μ Kernel: ĸ Source: s Odin Flash: o Recovery Flash: + Preview: □ (Double symbols are for mirrors)
The Following 177 Users Say Thank You to goldflame09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RCOVA
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Nice! I really wanted to do this. But it knew I would get lazy after a while lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 50424

DONATE TO ME
[Kernel][8/24] - CleanKERNEL 1.0 -★| CPU OC 1.89 | GPU OC 300/500 | UV | VRALG1 |★-
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

john9
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 269
thanks for the tutorial.
The Following User Says Thank You to john9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vorfidus
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I would include a link to Adam's CASUAL program as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Haro912
Old
Thanks Meter 154

DONATE TO ME
You have cwm 3.0.1.2. I thought it was 6.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Devices: LG G3, Transformer Prime
------------------
Asus Transformer Prime
ROM: AOKP by Jermaine151
Kernel: Motley by _Motley
------------------
LG G3:
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Stock

chefdave12118
Old
Thanks Meter 1347

DONATE TO ME
This should be stuck

The Following User Says Thank You to chefdave12118 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jurassitol
Old
(Last edited by Jurassitol; 24th August 2012 at 01:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haro912 View Post
You have cwm 3.0.1.2. I thought it was 6.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Also, please update the version of Odin (3.07) you are pointing to, you have a dead link.

boynamedstacy
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Awesome, thanks for this! If your feeling crafty, maybe add themes? I know of Black Holo and Oranged (clockworkorange) for Synergy... just an idea.

-UNLOCKED VZW GSIII

rehpyc
Old
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by boynamedstacy View Post
Awesome, thanks for this! If your feeling crafty, maybe add themes? I know of Black Holo and Oranged (clockworkorange) for Synergy... just an idea.

-UNLOCKED VZW GSIII
Was thinking of this, whether the OP was to take on that responsibility to always keep up-to-date on themes or someone else wishes to (I may if the OP doesn't). It'd be good to have the themes available listed and which ROM/version they are compatible with.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehpyc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
download, guide, kernel, recovery, rom