MODDED SMEMO LITE 240 dpi

Search This thread

soloilmeglio

Jan 17, 2012
Rome
There are two metods to take notes with smemo:

1- open smemo-new note-save it

2- double tap (holding button) with spen on screen, it will appear a mini paper to save a note.

With method 2 (for the first there is already a solution in another thread) we have this bug:

smemolite1.png

I've modified smemo lite for correct visualization EDIT: working also at 320 dpi and other .... and made a cwm flashable zip : solo il meglio smemolite 240 - mirror: http://db.tt/q4bSnuXZ

smemolite2.png

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jeremy.chan

Jan 7, 2008
Got this error to your link

Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don't have permission to view the document.

@denny

Jan 12, 2012
ireland
hi , the 240 apk wont install ..tried 5 times and it fails ..anyone have any luck installing it or is there a certain way to install...thanks:confused:

soloilmeglio

Jan 17, 2012
Rome
hi , the 240 apk wont install ..tried 5 times and it fails ..anyone have any luck installing it or is there a certain way to install...thanks:confused:

you have to replace the smemo apk in system/app folder with root explorer and also set permission.

for smemo lite just flash the zip in recovery.

Reactions: @denny

iiiox

Feb 13, 2006
Kaohsiung
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG THANKS to you!!
It works flawlessly on my device, which is running TW_N7000ZSLPM (modified version)

Hopefully more apps such as samsung weatherclock, clockpackage, which go not very well with 240dpi could be modified someday^^
Again, big thanks to you!!

symbian6600

Sep 8, 2008
Hi soloilmeglio, thanks for this modded apk.
It works perfectly on my KD v7.4 with 240dpi ROM.
Really highly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are two metods to take notes with smemo:

1- open smemo-new note-save it

2- double tap (holding button) with spen on screen, it will appear a mini paper to save a note.

With method 2 (for the first there is already a solution in another thread) we have this bug:

smemolite1.png

I've modified smemo lite for correct visualization EDIT: working also at 320 dpi and other .... and made a cwm flashable zip : solo il meglio smemolite 240 - mirror: http://db.tt/q4bSnuXZ

smemolite2.png

you have to replace the smemo apk in system/app folder with root explorer and also set permission.

for smemo lite just flash the zip in recovery.

Can I flash it in stock recovery? Not CWM

you can unzip and replace smemolite.apk in system folder with root explorer (you have to set correct permission rw-r-r)