* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Will this ROM continue?
In all honesty, it depends on Xiaomi. After my little rage (along with other fansites), Xiaomi started using week after week for bug fixes and publishing some changes and reverting others. They un-did there locale hack and apparently MIUI v5 will have some "MIUI SDK", which what that is, I have no clue. I manage like 10 ports at MIUIAndroid now and trying to pass off my duties so I may work full time on Apktool. If a new ROM doesn't come, I'm sure a Staff Member at MIUIAndroid can take my port onwards. (seeing as I document all my changes on Github), it would be very easy.
Ever since Google unveiled Android’s latest flavor, 4.4 KitKat, users have … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?