Here is development thread for Desire C
I'm not responsible if you do something wrong to your phone using this rom, so you doing that on your own risk!
Currently working and not working:
- Phone radio (calling, sms, data)
- Sensors (light, proximity, rotation, acceleration)
- Touchscreen (with multitouch)
- Vibration & Haptic feedback
- Hardware acceleration (EGL)
- Live wallpapers
- Screen off/on animations
- Wallpaper scrolling
- Audio (not full working, need some fixes)
- CM9 ramdisk
What not working:
- Everything other is untested!
What working but not good:
- everything other is untested
Somehow boot.img can not be flashed without "fastboot", I tried using dd, using recovery, using some other tools... it can not be flashed this way!
To get everything ok and corectly for CM9 you need to flash these boot.img from these zip using fastboot !!! Its only a way!!! So after installing rom (or before installing the rom), reboot phone to the bootloader, flash boot.img this way:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Its reguired because audio and other things not working if you not flash boot.img !!!
Google Apps for Ice Cream Sandwich:
You can find it here -> http://goo.im/gapps/
My android git for Desire C: https://github.com/munjeni
- If you like my work and if my hard work on this device helped you to get something better, please give full credits "at least" to my hard work, thanks! If you use source code from my git please do not miss my name in your post, thank you! Happy porting!!!
IMPORTANT if you compiling CM9 from source!!!
Double check build.prop because some lines is replaced by new line, so you need to back these new line into original line, if you not do it you will get boot loop! Its easy for figuring out, simple open build.prop file and fix these lines, its something like:
but need to be in one line like this:
ro.ril.blablabla 1,15 US ITA blabla
Kernel: kernel is Htcdev stock rom source code.
Download rom - 19.Apr.2013.:
Sorry I deleted file acidentaly... if some one have mirrired link please pm me!
Qualcomm for userspace drivers!!!
Pico devs for audio lib