* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. :P
* blah blah blah you get the point.
After playing around with the source tree for ville, I managed to get a mostly working AOKP JB build. This is an unofficial build, as AOKP has yet to support the One S in JellyBean. Again, this build is UNOFFICIAL, so don't bother going to AOKP for support.
The Google Nexus 5 has only been out a short while. Our friend … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?