My battery

Search This thread

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
Quick question...
It hardly holds its charge and often doesn't fully charge overnight when I've woken up in the morning.
If this sounds like a dead battery to people, what I need to know is how do I go about finding a legitimate battery online?
Are the ones on these accessories shops online any good?

Help, please! :)

bas3balman

Feb 20, 2012
Pearland
Quick question...
It hardly holds its charge and often doesn't fully charge overnight when I've woken up in the morning.
If this sounds like a dead battery to people, what I need to know is how do I go about finding a legitimate battery online?

Just look for one on amazon. They always have good stuff. I'd also advise you to look into an extended battery. They aren't much more, but do a lot more when it comes to battery life. Hope I helped :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app

Reactions: tinpanalley

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
Just look for one on amazon. They always have good stuff. I'd also advise you to look into an extended battery. They aren't much more, but do a lot more when it comes to battery life. Hope I helped :)

You totally helped. And, yes, I was hoping to get an extended battery as well I just can't have it be thick or else it won't fit in my case. I guess anything over 1400maH is fine. I hear the batteries by "Anker" are supposed to be the best? Is that true?

bas3balman

Feb 20, 2012
Pearland
You totally helped. And, yes, I was hoping to get an extended battery as well I just can't have it be thick or else it won't fit in my case. I guess anything over 1400maH is fine. I hear the batteries by "Anker" are supposed to be the best? Is that true?

Yea, I've heard nothing but good things about their batteries.

Smalls_

Dec 24, 2011
Punxsutawney
I've upgraded mine to a 1650mAh Mugen Power within the last week. It's new and the discharge curve is epic, especially compared to my stock battery that stared to bulge and hold about 8hrs worth of charge. This thing easily lasts me all day, so far. It will happily extend the life of my device as I upgrade to the Nexus 4 in the spring and pass this down to my mother.

Spliff_Sanders

Dec 17, 2012
I have the Anker 1550ma, but didn't know there was a 1900....does that require a new back battery cover, or is is the same size battery as the 1550?

chirpa12

Jan 25, 2013
A 1900 would be awesome. My original battery hardly lasts through a workday anymore.

xdabphili

Oct 5, 2013
I just recently shipped the anker battery 1550 mah. From what I see the battery is better than stock battery. :D I'm just curious, but how much hours are you guys getting with your battery ( from full charge to 2 %)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quick question...