[THEME/MOD][AROMA][ICS] Style your ROM your way v2.2
ROM developers already spend enough time to provide a quality product, but not all of us are always 100% happy with the way the ROM looks. Theme developers will make different themes for a particular ROM, but even still not everyone wants every
change introduced in the theme. It can be cumbersome for developers and themers alike to thoroughly please each of its followers. That's where I'd like to change the game with the GSIII - rather than having to rely on a themer to make something that looks close to what you'd like, you'll be put in the driver seat and choose your own modifications.
What options are you presented with?
- Battery style
- Clock position and color (stock grey or ics blue)
- Brightness slider (won't work on stock ROMs)
- Placement of the date/clear button bar
- Transparency % of the notification area
- Lidroid toggle style (keep your current or use my slimmed ICS blue ones)
- Number of lidroid toggles shown w/o scrolling
- Text labels or not below those toggles
However, these changes can't be made possible without a little side effect. In this first version, the style of the clock, date, clear button, and toggles use the ICS blue color. In future versions of the theme system, additional styles will be provided!
- Aroma intaller
- Web Space
- Flash with your recovery of choice
- On your first round of things, use the "Create master backup" option in the menu. This will create an ultimate restore point of what your phone currently looks like. You will always be able to restore back to this point if you wish!
- Flash the zip again in the same recovery session (I'll make this more streamlined in the next update)
- Theme things as you wish
- Reboot your phone and enjoy
Hit thanks, enjoy the theme edits, and let me know what you'd like in future versions!