HTC ONE X Unlocked/Locked in Boot Cycle/Corrupted Kernel?

Search This thread

fanga2010

Aug 31, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I've tried reading the other threads but I think my case is just different enough that I felt like I should open up a thread of my own. If there is a better thread out there, please link me to it and lock this one down. I will try to provide clear details on the steps I've taken:

I used Hasoon2000 HTC ONE X all-in-one kit to unlock the HTC bootloader, flash CWM, and install cyanogen9 (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1704303). Worked great but with some hiccups--experienced random shut downs, and my phone could never truly shut off. It would just reboot each time in stead of truly powering down but I didn't think it was a serious issue at the time.

Fast forward to yesterday I tried to wipe my phone and upgrade to cyanogen10 with JB. Regardless of method (rommanager/hansoon2000's program). I could never successfully boot to recovery because my phone would immediately launch into cyanogen9 despite flashing CWM.

In haste, I tried flashing the kernel (thinking that might be a problem) instead of just restoring to my Sense backup... what I think I ended up doing is flashing in a corrupted kernel that had not downloaded correctly. This is now my major problem.

My phone is trapped in a boot loop--when plugged it in repeatedly just flashes the htc screen, then reboots. When I take it it to the bootloader, this is the message I get:

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENDEAVORU PUT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.96.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
Emmc-BOOTMODE: DISABLED
Cpu-BOOTMODE: DISABLED
Hw Secure boot: enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
HBOOT

All the disables are bad. I know that much. My computer now doesn't recognize the phone when i put it in bootloader and fastusb. I re-downloaded HTC drivers, and then on advice from a friend got the Android SDK manager and installed Android 4.3/4.0.3/4.0/3.0/2.3

I can see when I plug my phone into my computer that it recognizes the drivers but cannot connect (i think because of the phone's constant rebooting). When I run in fastusb/bootloader I don't see any driver messages.

I know what I did was realllly dumb and hope I haven't bricked my phone. Additionally, I'm currently located in Shanghai so my phone is the HTC ONE X Tegra (international) I think. Not too familiar.

Really appreciate any help!

sumeshd

Nov 5, 2010
Mumbai
Flash ur country..just run ruu..in the second step where it says to do some steps and tick "i have done the above steps" put ur phone in fastboot and tick that option and press next fast..see if it recognizes ur phone and fastboot..if not u have to go to service station

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2