Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Nightlies! Yes or no?
Yes 17 51.52%
No 16 48.48%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] ϟ Triple S v6.931 ϟ (Updated February 21st 2013) **Feel the Viper inside**

Tip us?

culua
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Beats audio this is what I'm looking forward too.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

SuperiorEVOlution18
Old
Thanks Meter 485
Getting back into the house will set up let settle and pace it out!

MBQ_
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 23069

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorEVOlution18 View Post
Getting back into the house will set up let settle and pace it out!

Sounds good dude!!! Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by culua View Post
Beats audio this is what I'm looking forward too.

Yeah dude!! Its a modded version of it, for increased bass and clarity
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jboyer0000
Old
Thanks Meter 601
So what's the difference between this and sensu?

Sent from my PC36100 using Unofficial Xparent White Tapatalk 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wtf911
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I'm disappointed to see you making multiple ROMs when I would rather see you focus on the ones you've already made. I myself am using SS ultra right now. This rom here just feels like it has been made over and over again.

MBQ_
Old
(Last edited by MBQ_; 2nd September 2012 at 08:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23069

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboyer0000 View Post
So what's the difference between this and sensu?

Sent from my PC36100 using Unofficial Xparent White Tapatalk 2
This one is geared more towards 'stock.' ... because whenever I flash a cm7 ROM. It annoys me how much I have to flash/add to make it the way I want. So I figured, why not make a ROM with everything built into it to make it nicer/faster, but try and keep it as stock as possible? So it has xloud, beats, and bravia baked in.. along with memory tweaks to make it better. And sensuAOSP is more like a Sense 4 styled ROM, with lots of options in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf911 View Post
I'm disappointed to see you making multiple ROMs when I would rather see you focus on the ones you've already made. I myself am using SS ultra right now. This rom here just feels like it has been made over and over again.
That's understandable dude, but the more I make ROMs/build ROMs, the more I learn. And I understand what you mean, and between you and me, SS_Ultra will always be my #1 priority ROM, I take the most pride in it. I didnt create it, but I have brought it up past 100k views, which is insane to me. That's why the updates are taking longer, is because I put the most work into it as I can because I care. So I am not just producing ROMs to get known or get famous or whatever kind of BS you can think of, I am just trying to make ROMs for all sorts of users, and trying to teach myself things. But SS and Simplicity will always be my favorites. Anyway, I take pride in no matter what I make, and I incerely care about all my users, and I make sure to give credit/thanks to wherever it's due.. as you can see in the OP. So, dont be disappointed dude, I am just trying to learn, but also staying in touch as much as I can with my users.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drtwrk127
Old
(Last edited by drtwrk127; 2nd September 2012 at 09:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 131
Nice work! Love the Rom!! Keep up the good work!! Nice to see a Rom where 4g actually works, and FFC actually works. Didn't buy my EVO to look cool, I actually like to use it. Hahahahahahahahahaha
You know why America is great? Because you can voice your opinion, and I can care less about that opinion. Common sense is uncommon.

MBQ_
Old
Thanks Meter 23069

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtwrk127 View Post
Nice work! Love the Rom!! Keep up the good work!! Nice to see a Rom where 4g actually works, and FFC actually works. Didn't buy my EVO to look cool, I actually like to use it. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks man.

drtwrk127
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Maybe not nightlies, but weeklies to keep up with the CM7 releases? Just a thought. Save you some grief. CM7, the KING of Roms. What a genius.
You know why America is great? Because you can voice your opinion, and I can care less about that opinion. Common sense is uncommon.

The Following User Says Thank You to drtwrk127 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MBQ_
Old
Thanks Meter 23069

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtwrk127 View Post
Maybe not nightlies, but weeklies to keep up with the CM7 releases? Just a thought. Save you some grief. CM7, the KING of Roms. What a genius.
Oh yeah! They need to call it 'weeklies' hahahah.

The Following User Says Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cool rom, just download it, mbqsniper is cool, swag
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe