[JB][CM10][Hackfest] CM10 for LGP999![Blind Build]
Ok this is a alpha and a hackfest. ALL problems from CM9 are present.
This project isn't related to EaglesBlood and it's completely open source!
I think android should be open source and everyone should be able to contribute patches and push the project forward.
Additionally I don't own a P999. I'm building this blindly!
PLEASE ONLY USE IT IF YOU'RE CAPABLE OF RESTORING IT!
Because this is a blind build I need your help. I created this spreadsheet.
In theory it should work on the P999 as good as on P990! However I'm not sure. So if someone could go through the table and create a checklist if everything is working as on P990?
If some features aren't working I need a full logcat/logcat -b radio and a kmsg.
NO new libs from this ICS SU660 leak are used.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
If you're a dev you can use push requests on github - I'm fine with it.
This thread is for users. Users please stay away from this
So basically everything is working (somehow and somewhat hehe)
- Project Butter
- Hardware Acceleration
- Complete Video Playback
Never ask for fixes!
Howto: Reporting Bugs
Don't ever report something without a logcat!
If it's a hard reboot - Add a /proc/last_kmsg
If your RIL is crashed or you doesn't get connection at all - Add a logcat -b radio
Additional information like "howto reproduce" etc would be nice too
Second Mirror: Vadonka's Server - Download
You can additionally download the GooManager and install and update the ROM with it!
On my github
- pastime1971 (Audio and RIL fixes! Awesome man)
- Tonyp for motivating me hehe and moderating this stuff
- Arcee without his work we wouldn't be here
- CM team - without their work we wouldn't have this awesome rom
- goo.im for the server
- vadonka for access to his ftp
If you want to donate you can do it via this link
JARVIS for LG O2x(P990)