How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Free Nokia Lumia 900 to trial

OP Maggot82

2nd September 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Telford
Thanks Meter: 10

70 posts
More
Hey boys and girls

im not sure if you know about this already or not but I got fed up with the whole Apple / Samsung court cases and chilsish behaviour, after tweeting @nokia they sent me this link - http://conversations.nokia.com/trial-a-nokia/

I filled it all out and guess what there sending me a new lumia 900 to play with how awesome is that ???? give it a shot

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Maggot82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2012, 03:39 AM   |  #2  
Texas
Thanks Meter: 256

1,218 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggot82

Hey boys and girls

im not sure if you know about this already or not but I got fed up with the whole Apple / Samsung court cases and chilsish behaviour, after tweeting @nokia they sent me this link - http://conversations.nokia.com/trial-a-nokia/

I filled it all out and guess what there sending me a new lumia 900 to play with how awesome is that ???? give it a shot

cheers

Lol... giving them away
3rd September 2012, 07:13 AM   |  #3  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 31

270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hx4700 Killer

Lol... giving them away

Read again, they loan it to you for 2 weeks.
3rd September 2012, 09:55 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Telford

70 posts
More
Hey, yeah I know its only for a few weeks but thats still pretty awesome and there is a chance that you get to keep one
3rd September 2012, 10:52 PM   |  #5  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 31

270 posts
More
Quote:

Hey, yeah I know its only for a few weeks but thats still pretty awesome and there is a chance that you get to keep one

It's a great marketing tool. People are edgy about WP7 (and I'm guessing 8.) and this is a great way for them to try it out. Microsoft should do something similar as well.
5th September 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Telford

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiva

It's a great marketing tool. People are edgy about WP7 (and I'm guessing 8.) and this is a great way for them to try it out. Microsoft should do something similar as well.

hey so I now have my brand new white lumia 900 and everything about it so far is brilliant. I'm only missing one app so far that being Sky +. I have the norms Facebook, twitter, foursquare, Skype IP con errors and a host of others. Its synced all my contacts ithout issue no duplicates. So far its all good

I will keep you updated
6th September 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #7  
Flag Greer, SC
Thanks Meter: 201

687 posts
More
I just signed up for it. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
6th September 2012, 03:00 AM   |  #8  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931

3,139 posts
More
How long did it take you guys to hear back from nokia? Its taking forever for me...hope that doesn't mean i dont cut it. And with the announcement today, Nokia dropped the ball.
6th September 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Flag Telford

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

How long did it take you guys to hear back from nokia? Its taking forever for me...hope that doesn't mean i dont cut it. And with the announcement today, Nokia dropped the ball.

Hey Guys

All in all about 5/6 days in total, in really loving this phone its been awesome so far with everything I have asked of it, I highly reccomend you all at least have a go with one. I honestly think Windows Phone may be the way forward, Apple lost my interest a long time ago as they only ever seem to add a few new features with each release and not revamp the entire OS and lets face it the phones have pretty much stayed the same. As for Android well I do love it however maybe in just getting old because this Windows Oas just feels more professional and well just better !!!
7th September 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #10  
Flag Greer, SC
Thanks Meter: 201

687 posts
More
Quote:

Hey Guys

All in all about 5/6 days in total, in really loving this phone its been awesome so far with everything I have asked of it, I highly reccomend you all at least have a go with one. I honestly think Windows Phone may be the way forward, Apple lost my interest a long time ago as they only ever seem to add a few new features with each release and not revamp the entire OS and lets face it the phones have pretty much stayed the same. As for Android well I do love it however maybe in just getting old because this Windows Oas just feels more professional and well just better !!!

Did they email you first or did they just send you the phone?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread