Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,439 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free Nokia Lumia 900 to trial

Tip us?

Maggot82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Free Nokia Lumia 900 to trial

Hey boys and girls

im not sure if you know about this already or not but I got fed up with the whole Apple / Samsung court cases and chilsish behaviour, after tweeting @nokia they sent me this link - http://conversations.nokia.com/trial-a-nokia/

I filled it all out and guess what there sending me a new lumia 900 to play with how awesome is that ???? give it a shot

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Maggot82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hx4700 Killer
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggot82 View Post
Hey boys and girls

im not sure if you know about this already or not but I got fed up with the whole Apple / Samsung court cases and chilsish behaviour, after tweeting @nokia they sent me this link - http://conversations.nokia.com/trial-a-nokia/

I filled it all out and guess what there sending me a new lumia 900 to play with how awesome is that ???? give it a shot

cheers
Lol... giving them away

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T

Asus Transformer Prime TF201 - Now in my daughtes hands

Former Devices: HTC One X 16GB, Nokia Lumia 900, Samsung Focus, Dell Venue Pro (for 2 weeks), Tilt 2, Fuze, Tilt, HP HX4700

exiva
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by hx4700 Killer View Post
Lol... giving them away
Read again, they loan it to you for 2 weeks.

Maggot82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Hey, yeah I know its only for a few weeks but thats still pretty awesome and there is a chance that you get to keep one

exiva
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Hey, yeah I know its only for a few weeks but thats still pretty awesome and there is a chance that you get to keep one
It's a great marketing tool. People are edgy about WP7 (and I'm guessing 8.) and this is a great way for them to try it out. Microsoft should do something similar as well.

Maggot82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiva View Post
It's a great marketing tool. People are edgy about WP7 (and I'm guessing 8.) and this is a great way for them to try it out. Microsoft should do something similar as well.
hey so I now have my brand new white lumia 900 and everything about it so far is brilliant. I'm only missing one app so far that being Sky +. I have the norms Facebook, twitter, foursquare, Skype IP con errors and a host of others. Its synced all my contacts ithout issue no duplicates. So far its all good

I will keep you updated

busab
Old
Thanks Meter 170
I just signed up for it. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 866
How long did it take you guys to hear back from nokia? Its taking forever for me...hope that doesn't mean i dont cut it. And with the announcement today, Nokia dropped the ball.

Maggot82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
How long did it take you guys to hear back from nokia? Its taking forever for me...hope that doesn't mean i dont cut it. And with the announcement today, Nokia dropped the ball.
Hey Guys

All in all about 5/6 days in total, in really loving this phone its been awesome so far with everything I have asked of it, I highly reccomend you all at least have a go with one. I honestly think Windows Phone may be the way forward, Apple lost my interest a long time ago as they only ever seem to add a few new features with each release and not revamp the entire OS and lets face it the phones have pretty much stayed the same. As for Android well I do love it however maybe in just getting old because this Windows Oas just feels more professional and well just better !!!

busab
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Hey Guys

All in all about 5/6 days in total, in really loving this phone its been awesome so far with everything I have asked of it, I highly reccomend you all at least have a go with one. I honestly think Windows Phone may be the way forward, Apple lost my interest a long time ago as they only ever seem to add a few new features with each release and not revamp the entire OS and lets face it the phones have pretty much stayed the same. As for Android well I do love it however maybe in just getting old because this Windows Oas just feels more professional and well just better !!!
Did they email you first or did they just send you the phone?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2