I've a some problem... but after google a few weeks, i've solved the problem...
Thanks to my phone seller for advice and mr. ramsuresh4 for excellent tutorials...
Here my way...
1. Download SP flash tool (I think you already have) and Smartphone multiport download tool = http://www.mediafire.com/?1ycvu9ywv7vjnhv.
2. Open and run as admin - SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.
3. Click file, open download agent name' and add 'MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin'.
4. Open factory database and select the .mdb file.
5. Click scatter file - and select the .txt scatter file.
6. Then the 'top three boxes (LCD and camera driver) . You click last - ???????? button and unlock it for changing driver parameters.
7. Remember the 1st box for back camera, 2nd box for front camera, 3rd box for display driver.
8. My recommended :
under sensor 1 selectv5647_raw
under sensor 2 select:hi704_yuv
under sensor 3 select:T050UWV014NS or if it doesnt work LM050AMYBO1E
(if doesnt work change again and again)
9. Select high speed and no battery (I think no need to do).
10. Simply close the Tool. then open, SP flash tool
11. Select scatter loading, and load the same 'scatter file' , which you previously opened in the 'multiport download tool'
12. SELECT 'UBOOT' ONLY AND NOT SELECT OTHER ALL PARAMETERS. THEN CLICK DOWNOAD.
Then reboot your phone and check... display is ok ?
If not ok, Then again open smartphone multiport download tool and change the display driver and do the same all things previously.
You have to do repeatly, until, you are getting display normal.
The same thing for camera's working also.
Credit to : ramsuresh4
Referral link :
Hope your phone working again... thank you...