[ROM][DEV] CM9.1 Android 4.0.4 RC4 2012-11-23 [Update:2012-11-21]
RC4.1 2012-11-24RC4 2012-11-21:
- XML cache added for better perfomance
- CPU boost & power hal were added (You dont need anymore increase minimum frequency) Only ondemand governer is supported now
- GPS & Network location are working now and other tweaks. (Thanks to Ruben Alfaro)
- ARM Toolchain is updated. Now I use 4.6 instead of 4.4.x
- USB automount issue fixed
- Youtube HQ working without any artefacts (green line)
- Added new battery style "Circle" from CM10
- Added option to disable bootanimation.
- Fully fixed Torch flashlight application.
- Google's Gallery replaced by stock one.
- Replaced precompiled "init" binary. Now - stock one with cleaned init.rc scripts (based on TheWhisp/Jellaxy team sources, Thanks a lot!)
- Other stability anf perfomance improvements (Based on CM10 commits)
- Some applications compatibility, i.e Opera Mobile, others
- Wifi switched driver. Wifi improvements.
- DSP Manager removed
Note for CPU boost change:
Since this nightly when user starting new activity CPU frequency is increased (boosted) to feel better and faster. But it's not only one case. In general words, it's improved UI perfomance with lower minimum CPU frequency.
kernel change comment:
For applications that require a one-shot increase in frequency,
the boostpulse interface would help to scale to max for the time
specified in boostime. This helps applications that currently
increases scaling_min_freq and resets later after a fixed duration.
Instead of changing scaling_min_freq applications can directly write
to boostpulse and governer resets during regular timer after the time
What's not working:
- USB mass storage working
- Modified Torch application added for FlashLight
- Network stats is working properly
- Bluetooth working
- wifi working
- camera working
- OMX codecs working partially
- Other fixes and improvements
- GAPPS included
- erikcas kernel
- Mardon's GPS fix is included
- Battery stats fixed
- system size is less
Sources you can find: in my github
full wipe is required
Thanks to erikcas, Mardon, Jellaxy team and others